Please Help Me Learn Asl

Emmbid43

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Emma. I would love for someone to help me learn ASL in time for school. I am not deaf, but I would love to easily communicate with my friend. Thank you so much!

welcome to allDeaf Emma
its great you wan to learn ASL
but you wont be able to learn it in time for school..its a process like learning any language, that takes time.
but
you can certainly start,
go for it

how far a logn in ASL are you?

Hi, my name is Emma. I would love for someone to help me learn ASL in time for school. I am not deaf, but I would love to easily communicate with my friend. Thank you so much!

YouTube Bill Vicars he is a Deaf ASL instructor and his videos are done in a class room setting. I learned by watching him and my niece is 14 and is learning from him too.

Last edited:
I'm Carolyn, those Videos really are great. I've known sign basically all my life and have recently started having hearing loss. But it's not all left yet. Along with those videos though, I'd love to help you learn sign. Watching videos and knowing the signs are only half the battle. It's really important that you practice signing and understanding someone else. I don't have great recessive skills because I don't get o sign with other people often. I'd love to sign with you tho! I have a kik and a Skype.

Back