Please drive careful (Not just texting while driving)

yagazn

Reaction score
It could happens something while driving.

Avoid the cost at life.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwh_nM4wtrg&NR=1"]YouTube - Please drive safe - a heart touching video [ORIGI NAL][/ame]

Have a safe Labor weekend!. Peace

Well, one thing to learn is not to text while crossing the street! :nono:

thanks for posting it here to remind us not to speed up on the roads. it keeps reminding us again and again. :(

Important thing to keep in mind is that roads are for cars, not people. People should cross the road with care. This is a message which doesn't get sent out very often and many people seem to forget what they learned at nursery school. Many expect or assume that cars will automatically stop/slow down for them. Especially in very urban places, such as town centres.

All too often the media will have you believe that the driver is pretty much always responsible, i.e. the "bad guy". After all, how many adverts do you see which advise people to cross the road safely, without using any distractions? (i.e. mp3, texting etc) The driver is pretty much always targeted by these campaigns, and this can lead to a false sense of blame. (Irrespective of whether or not this was the intention)

Of course, drive with care and respect the roads and other road users, but don't be disillusioned by the media.

Yeah, I texted and drove at same time. Some of my friends do that.

Banned cell phone text you will die crash harm because attention drive, will fine $500, I am not sure you are ticket serious! strict law enforcement is handle to people!

Exclusive iPod Touch that ya'all can never have. why? here.

Rest assure that if you hit me or my family, I will have attorney do the work for me draining all of your money to make your life miserable! And yes this will include your arm and leg. If you think it is funny, then good luck!

Wait, if you think you can get away with out of court settlement, I won't let it happen and more states adopted stricter laws which will ultimate make it easier for me to sue suckers like you, and your friends and force all the way though the court. Then that is where I see justice in it.

Yeah, I texted and drove at same time. Some of my friends do that.

Rest assure that if you hit me or my family, I will have attorney do the work for me draining all of your money to make your life miserable! And yes this will include your arm and leg. If you think it is funny, then good luck!

Wait, if you think you can get away with out of court settlement, I won't let it happen and more states adopted stricter laws which will ultimate make it easier for me to sue suckers like you, and your friends and force all the way though the court. Then that is where I see justice in it.

I won a settlement when my car was T boned by a teenager driver!

Two days, my cousin was hit by driver while she's/he's text'ing. Luckily, he didn't get heavy wounds; small injuries.

Too bad, people wouldn't care because they are so cling to text'ing during driving... Ugh.

I'm aware that being deaf can make one be a better driver. I hope that texting doesn't ruin that.

I am so afraid to drive and this video makes me feel more afraid. I keep thinking a person is going to walk or run out in front of me and I'll hit them and end up in jail. (That's another fear of mine, going to jail, even though I don't break the law). I wish I could get over my fear.

Back