Plans for Easter?

I am going to church and lunch with mom. The rest of the evening relax and be online:giggle:

Today is easter that I am gonna stay home and nothing :) already have easter dinner last friday at my mom's home :D

Anyone got plans for Easter? What are you doing on Easter?

I'll be staying home with my two boys, gonna have Easter dinner, and we also going to rent movies spend the entire day together on Easter. ;)

That sounds like fun! Can I come over and bring a nerf football so we can play a cute fun game of football in the backyard?

Wink, Happy Easter to you!

Well, today is the easter day, mom and I will be going out at 2 pm for lunch... just two of us...

Hope u all have fun!

I hope you all had a good easter. :) I enjoyed watching sean looking for easter eggs - he kept saying " where's another one?" he even look under the box thats on the counter -- i'm like how can a egg can hold the box -- it will falland he even looked in the refridgator and freezer. so silly cute kid.

share your story if u seen ur kid did silly thing. :)

I had a wonderful Easter with my boys, My boys are taking their precious nap now, so is my dog, Charlie. :giggle: They ate a lot and even candies they got from their baskets, Charlie got his very own Easter basket too, and it was very funny because he looked at the basket and sniffed in there, I pulled out one toy half way out of his basket, and he looked at it and sniffed it again, pulled it right out of the basket to play with it, then he went in the basket to get another toy. :giggle:

We will watched our 5 rented movies today once the boys wake up from their nap. ;)

I have good easter with my family, and we are so glad that we have chance to talk to my brother who is in Iraq . We talk on line for an hr, I am so so glad to hear from him

Obviously, everyone making their posts today included "I will visit AllDeaf" as part of their plans for Easter.

I'm one of them. ;)

my fiance is so full from easter dinner, he love my cook hehehe.. so we ate it then later we sleep nap.. LOL!

Just got back from VA beach and Easter dinner at my in laws. Good food! VA beach with my husband was nice ..just too bad that we didnt spend much time outside due to the cold weather. It even snowed yesterday! :eek3:

It was okay!

We, my mother and I, went to GrandTree and man they couldn't find our last name for resevation at 2 pm geez! But they had us a booth is what my mother asked for... so not too bad, tho but gosh...food.. is okay but coffee ewwwwwwww! Actually, food was sort of like little bit old or cold something like that! Oh well... but after that, dropped mom off at home then went to see my deaf friends for while, just for chat as they need to chat with cuz they are boring at each other lol... But for reason I have not seen them for over a month now due to my reason... it was nice chat so now I am at home and get rest some to be ready for work tmw... *Groan..blue Monday* :lol:

I will gone to my sis's house we will watch kids egg hunt and have easter dinner too :) glad i met BABYANGEL yesterday at Starbucks deaf day with TWEETYBIRD was there too poor BABYANGEL got blush all the time by me *sly grin* :whistle: zoom hidin in forest :lol:

HAPPY HOPPY EASTER

Yeah!! I never forget about what you said "SexyAngel" LOL LOL You embarassed me!!!! lol you got a big dirty mind :-P I will get you one day!! :giggle: lol I had fun spent the time with you and TweetyBird and others.

Anyways, I went to visit my whole family and had an easter dinner, it was so good.

this morning i went to my grandma's church for worship so im not member at my grandma's church im member at Park Hill Baptist church after church im going at her house for lunch not WHOLE!

my grandma and me makes foods yesterday before easter and i did dye eggs also for my cousins only and i told my grandma i wanted my suggestion idea to my grandma for kids can find eggs and my grandma says oh sure! but i told my grandma please dont include my aunt&uncle please! my grandma says fine with me i would need my agree!

im been staying at her house watching Augusta golfers on television because my family very stronger golfers since my late grandfather's pass away in 1976 and i would like to kept my late grandfather's spirit of golfers and my uncle says Tiger Woods would win this golf! but Zach Johnson won at Augusta Masters but oh darn it! but its good show of golfers!

so i caring my baby cousin who now 6 1/2 month old will become 7 month old on April28 its so cute baby girls im older than my cousins that why!

Whew! What a great Easter weekend! My hubby and I went away for 2 nights down south at the mountain ranges. It takes four and a half hours of driving to get there. It was soo beautiful seeing so many mountains around and it was so peaceful relaxing feeling. We were not equip to climb a highest mountain there but there were many people doing it. Its takes about 3 - 5 hours to go up the top of mountain and back. Next time, we are planning to climb it, now that we know what we need to take with us. :)

Whew! What a great Easter weekend! My hubby and I went away for 2 nights down south at the mountain ranges. It takes four and a half hours of driving to get there. It was soo beautiful seeing so many mountains around and it was so peaceful relaxing feeling. We were not equip to climb a highest mountain there but there were many people doing it. Its takes about 3 - 5 hours to go up the top of mountain and back. Next time, we are planning to climb it, now that we know what we need to take with us. :)
Sounds like fun.

In the future, I might take my girlfriend or wife camping for Easter. :dunno:

I had a nice easter with my sons and my family. The kids had a ball trying to grab all those hidden eggs in the back yard at my mother's. My youngest son and my niece were literally trying to battle for the most counts of the eggs that they got in their basket. My oldest was having a good time as well and he was able to follow the command when I helped him and showed him how to get the eggs to put it in the basket.

In those plastic eggs, there were jellybeans, gummy bears and some $1 bill along with some pennies in it. My youngest said the funniest thing - He got like, maybe 5 $1 bills that he found in his plastic eggs. He came up to me and said "I got $100!". So, of course I was wondering, "$100?" and he goes "Yup!' I wasn't too sure about this, haha but I had to ask him to show it to me. So, he showed it to me and I explained to him that it is not $100. It is 5 $1 bills. He is at the stage of learning how to recognize the dollar bills and coins. It's cute when he thinks it is something else, heh.

My hubby did with wallpapers in Danny's bedroom and paint kitchen - I do with napkin-paper as border in kitchen last Thursday to Friday.

Saturday, Easter shopping... bake Easter bread, cake, cookies, etc.

Easter Sunday, Easter breakfast and then it took my boys 3 hours egg hunting... until they found their eggs nest in vegetable house and garden house... :giggle: and then drove to Bavaria Forest to see mountain views and then Republic Czech. for shopping. All the day outing...

Easter Monday, Easter breakfast bunch as usual. We play SOLO cards and visited Great Aunt and mother-in-law's grave to wish them Happy Easter.

Had a great Easter weekend. Had dinner with my bf's family dinner on saturday bec his brother's girlfriend's family had hers on Sunday. So lovelyblkgal, my bf and I went to wonderful Easter morning service then 3 of us ate breakfast at Bob Evans, and it was great. It was a great weekend.

Back