Plans for Dec. 31st?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm mainly going to be staying home, but I DO have some errands I need to run, but the problem is the artic blast that's coming in Tuesday, and I'll need to bundle up.

What are your plans for the 31st?

I am busy go to gym I really busy. holiday really busy schedule I alots of busy :) I really early Monday not much on often on alldeaf reduce lol..

News Years Eve:: Cochlear Implant exercise- lots of Swing/Latin American dances till 1.00am.

I'm mainly going to be staying home, but I DO have some errands I need to run, but the problem is the artic blast that's coming in Tuesday, and I'll need to bundle up.

What are your plans for the 31st?

We never go out for New Years Eve. Maybe get some take out, stay home and watch a movie.

By the way Mark, why did you change your username?

Staying at home. I don't drink and prefer to be off the roads to avoid people who will be drinking.

Laura

Party with my neighbors...food and drinks. Surely I don't plan to be on the highways because of all the drunks and road-rages....and of course, the shootings.

hehehehe

Attachments

• 1551533_683252338364511_714108386_n.jpg
    1551533_683252338364511_714108386_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
Have a nice dinner with my husband then stay off the roads and avoid the drinkers.

Stay home and relax.

Looks like many ADers will be staying home, so I'll probably do some posting on New Year's Eve. :)

New Year's Day we watch the Rose Parade on TV.

I don't know. I might buy a sparkling wine and just either stay home or go over next door to my sister and watch the program of New Year's party (watch the movie, maybe). :dunno:

I already have a cheap champagne in the fridge.

I have no plans at the moment. This might change - I have one friend who I haven't asked yet, but it nothing comes of that then I will be just sitting at home drinking my champagne and playing video games/chatting online! A bit like right now (NB: I have mango juice right now, not champagne)

I had to grow up..... fast. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I think alot of us had to grow up fast, Me, I had a baby on the way... Lived life to the fullest, care free and WHOOPS ! But it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I went from making under $5 an hour to nearly $15 an hour in just a short month, Married and took care of my family. Its amazing the things life can throw at you in an instant !

My roommate and my girlfriends want me to join them to Cancun Cantina, which is a western themed nightclub a few miles from my house and dance the night away. My brother and his wife want us to go to their house and hang out with them playing ping pong and footsball with them with relaxing in the hot tub afterwards but they live 40 mins way. My husband doesn't want to drive far so it is looking like the nightclub but ahhh..or just stay at home which is something I am not in the mood to do. I want to be with my friends or family for NYE.

I think alot of us had to grow up fast, Me, I had a baby on the way... Lived life to the fullest, care free and WHOOPS ! But it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I went from making under $5 an hour to nearly $15 an hour in just a short month, Married and took care of my family. Its amazing the things life can throw at you in an instant !

That kind of WHOOPS is exactly what I'd like to avoid, not until I've gotten into a steady relationship first, and have my things taken care of.

That kind of WHOOPS is exactly what I'd like to avoid, not until I've gotten into a steady relationship first, and have my things taken care of.

I was 24-25 when my daughter was born, so if that would have never happened I think I would still be single and wild ( motorcycles, building hot rods...ect...) I had it made, a house almost paid off then I got married, moved a few times.... it got crazy, but im glad I settled down and settled down hopefully for good this time around... Im too old for this crap and yet the Pain. Just raising my son and getting on with life again.

I was 24-25 when my daughter was born, so if that would have never happened I think I would still be single and wild ( motorcycles, building hot rods...ect...) I had it made, a house almost paid off then I got married, moved a few times.... it got crazy, but im glad I settled down and settled down hopefully for good this time around... Im too old for this crap and yet the Pain. Just raising my son and getting on with life again.

Well, I am 30, and I'm mature, but there are things left to desire, and I'm hoping one day that'll happen, but I don't know when, though.

i have something very special planned. (raises eyebrows) somethin,interesting.

I agree...live life to the fullest before settling down! I had some of that before my whoops while I was a student at Arizona State.

Back