pixelgecko here...

pixelgecko

Reaction score
hello, people. i've only come across this site recently and decided...what the heck - i'll register today. so here i am. really, my reasons for registering are unknown, so maybe eventually you'll all help me come to know just why i've registered on this forum.

anyway...hi. :)

you thought this was a web site for transvestites but you were mistaken, welcome anyway

Never mind BBNT.. He is a wacky AD member. Anyway, welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

Fly Free said:
WaterRats -- YES bbnt is the jester in the AD court LOLOL :laugh2:

After being part of this wonderful forum -- I've seen a pattern with BBNT -- and his shit stirring antics in just about every thread -- always making people laugh and so forth. So, that's quite obvious why I have baptised BBNT as AD's OFFICIAL JESTER! :lol:

Attachments

• biggrinjester.gif
    biggrinjester.gif
    290 bytes · Views: 63
WaterRats13 said:
After being part of this wonderful forum -- I've seen a pattern with BBNT -- and his shit stirring antics in just about every thread -- always making people laugh and so forth. So, that's quite obvious why I have baptised BBNT as AD's OFFICIAL JESTER! :lol:

:rofl: yes yes yes i agree WaterRats! hahahah :lol:

pixelgecko don't listen to them. there are a few alldeaf members that live in a mental institution and they all seem to be commenting about me.

P.S. WaterRats13 is a real transvestite.

welcome to alldeaf.. and most of those peeps in ADer had been in jail due to bad influence of other aders according from BBNT..
Welcome :cool:

Nah, bbnt.. we are normal ADers.. ahem, bbnt, you are an abnormal member, so therefore, you are belonging to mental institution.

Again, welcome, pixelgecko!! Your signature is awesome!! :wave:

:rofl: BBNT the jester sure did welcome u in the unquie way and I ll welcome u in the hawaiian way ALOHA! welcome to AD :wave: :) I LOVE ur gecko! we have a house full of gecko so it brings good luck for us! :D

bbnt said:
pixelgecko don't listen to them. there are a few alldeaf members that live in a mental institution and they all seem to be commenting about me.

P.S. WaterRats13 is a real transvestite.

Hardy har har de hardy har har! :fu:

Oddball said:
Nah, bbnt.. we are normal ADers.. ahem, bbnt, you are an abnormal member, so therefore, you are belonging to mental institution.:

If your normal , why are you an oddball?

gee, thanks everybody for the....charming welcome. i can see we have some interesting folks here. :)

Hello Pixe!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com. Finally a Washingtonian! I'm from Seattle. What's your name if you don't mind my asking. Mine's Jessica. I'd to chat with ya. Again, enjoy ur stay. :mrgreen:

i'm billy - grew up in auburn, but am now living in vancouver. did you by any chance go to wsd?

Back