Pictures of Italy

Next time, take pic, pic pic pic pic repeatly different roller coaster rides.. LOL

Don't worry, of course I understand you're busy and drooling sight seeing beautiful atomsphere everywhere not even thinking about taking pictures.. LOL

You're not only the alone.. so am I sometimes I forgot to take picture that what I wanted take picture but no TIME! LOL

Really?, I wasn't even aware about simalir alike Garaland, Italy.. Do you have website?

Here's canada wonderland's website.
Paramount Canada's Wonderland | Canada's Premier Themed Amusement Park (Toronto)
Have fun view!

I took few pictures of amusement park here in my thread... not much as you in your thread... because I took pictures of many amusement parks in the past... tooo many... that´s why we rather to take pictures of any countries... landscape, etc.

Canada Amusement Park is beautiful... I would love to go there one day to have fun with you all... :thumb:

Europe is beautiful, because they keep antique/history, I mean castles, roads and cultures.

Holy Smokey! It certain looks beauitful there! I'm so darn jealous, I want to take my next vacation there, You bet, I'm saving up! Here comes Cheri! Move over! :rifle:

We want to go to Italy in a couple of years. Thanks for telling me about new cities.. Now I am looking foward to it! :ty:

It was good to see your very nice photos of Italy. My mother went to Italy three times since 1992 to visit her relatives. She is full Italian (I'm half Italian) and speaks minimal Italian. She told me lots of interesting stories about her Italian trip and took lots of photos, which are so amazing... Hopefully, my mom and I will go to Italy in a few years to see our relatives and visit few famous cities, like Rome, Naples, Venice, and Florence. I love Italy...

Holy Smokey! It certain looks beauitful there! I'm so darn jealous, I want to take my next vacation there, You bet, I'm saving up! Here comes Cheri! Move over! :rifle:

:thumb:

Have you receive postcard from me?

It was good to see your very nice photos of Italy. My mother went to Italy three times since 1992 to visit her relatives. She is full Italian (I'm half Italian) and speaks minimal Italian. She told me lots of interesting stories about her Italian trip and took lots of photos, which are so amazing... Hopefully, my mom and I will go to Italy in a few years to see our relatives and visit few famous cities, like Rome, Naples, Venice, and Florence. I love Italy...

:ty: Yes Italy is a beauiful country especially Lake Garda. I met Italien deafies from Venice to Lake Garda... They said that Lake Garda is better than Venice... :eek3: I am dreaming to go Toscona one day...

dropping jaw pictures you all had fun there... beach, beautiful sunset, mountain, and many unbelieve. these pictures blew me away!

Yes, I´m agree with you...

For your information, this picture I took is with simple camera... not proffesional photograph... :lol: Just simple camera.

Back