Pictures of Italy

Hi Liebling, These are nice pictures and one day I would like to visit Italy and Sicily. I would have to check the air fare prices to see which one will save me more money to fly to either Germany or to Sicily, it probably would cost alittle bit extra to fly to Sicily first so I would have to fly to Italy then take the rail or a small nice boat to Sicily. :cool:

I can see the boys are having fun and enjoying their vacation with your husband and you. The cats sure looked mighty hungry and happy to see you. Christmas has always been one of my favorite. I am sure your family and you will have fun at Christmas time. I would not be surprised if the boys got your husband and you up really early and they are already eager to open the Christmas presents. :eek3: :rofl:

Sicily is long way from Lake Garda.

Yeah, we use English Xmas tradition... they got us wake up at early every year... :D They do not open the presents unless we are around because they know that they should not do it until we are here.

The 4 cats are well feed by my neighbor during our 4 days absence... :D

Leibling, all of your pics are awesome! You are very lucky to go there. Thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you for share us about your pictures. Your pictures are very pretty. I wish that My husband and I would go Italy but who know we will or not.

Wow, beautiful landscaping surrodings the places and fairgrounds too...

Looking so awesome pictures...

Yesterday, I went to Canada Wonderland fairgrounds that huge place and had great time.. Will be very happy share w/you of my adventures at canada wonderland cuz not quite many because kept busy w/children and have fun! LOL I willl create my own post thread 'bout Canada Wonderland. *smile*
Lovely your vacation...

Lieblin' --

Very beautiful pictures ! I love heritages. Thanks for sharin' them with us. :)

Wow, beautiful landscaping surrodings the places and fairgrounds too...

Looking so awesome pictures...

Yesterday, I went to Canada Wonderland fairgrounds that huge place and had great time.. Will be very happy share w/you of my adventures at canada wonderland cuz not quite many because kept busy w/children and have fun! LOL I willl create my own post thread 'bout Canada Wonderland. *smile*
Lovely your vacation...

I can't wait to visit your thread about Canada Wonderland fairgrounds... :D

I hope you get postcard from me.

:ty: CyberRed

Liebling,

Let you know, I got your post card last friday which my kid didn't see the end of mailbox... I was checked the mail again and found post card.. LOL

Lovely your post card! I do not have scanner... I will take picture by digtial camera.. *smile*
Yes, I'm working on it for Canada Wonderland pictures and will post it.. When my children are GONE to school... and will run work on upload images.. :D

wow it is so amazed how beautiful italy is ! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Leibling :D

EXCELLENT PICTURES!!! Thanks for sharing. I just love nature & scenry like that. I would love to visit there also one day hehe':)

Liebling:-))); said:
Yes, we talked about get update family picture before Christmas... then you will see us... :D

I can't wait that long :tears:

I can't wait that long :tears:

awww :hug: Real pretty Xmas picture... It´s only 2 months time... (November)... :D I often forget to take picture of me with hubby.... but too busy to take picture of my boys etc....

Thank you for like my pictures....

Have you see GalaxyAngel´s thread over Amusement Park? It´s similar as Garaland, Italy... I´m too lazy to take picture everything in Park but country.... Occcchhhh... GalaxyAngel, :thumb:

EXCELLENT PICTURES!!! Thanks for sharing. I just love nature & scenry like that. I would love to visit there also one day hehe':)

Your wife want to go there one day with you... Save up to take her there... :thumb:

awww :hug: Real pretty Xmas picture... It´s only 2 months time... (November)... :D I often forget to take picture of me with hubby.... but too busy to take picture of my boys etc....

Thank you for like my pictures....

Have you see GalaxyAngel´s thread over Amusement Park? It´s similar as Garaland, Italy... I´m too lazy to take picture everything in Park but country.... Occcchhhh... GalaxyAngel, :thumb:

Next time, take pic, pic pic pic pic repeatly different roller coaster rides.. LOL

Don't worry, of course I understand you're busy and drooling sight seeing beautiful atomsphere everywhere not even thinking about taking pictures.. LOL

You're not only the alone.. so am I sometimes I forgot to take picture that what I wanted take picture but no TIME! LOL

Really?, I wasn't even aware about simalir alike Garaland, Italy.. Do you have website?

Here's canada wonderland's website.
Paramount Canada's Wonderland | Canada's Premier Themed Amusement Park (Toronto)
Have fun view!

Next time, take pic, pic pic pic pic repeatly different roller coaster rides.. LOL

Don't worry, of course I understand you're busy and drooling sight seeing beautiful atomsphere everywhere not even thinking about taking pictures.. LOL

You're not only the alone.. so am I sometimes I forgot to take picture that what I wanted take picture but no TIME! LOL

Really?, I wasn't even aware about simalir alike Garaland, Italy.. Do you have website?

Here's canada wonderland's website.
Paramount Canada's Wonderland | Canada's Premier Themed Amusement Park (Toronto)
Have fun view!

I posted the 2 link about Garaland Amusement Park... Part I and II

http://www.alldeaf.com/travel-leisure/32710-just-let-you-know-we-leave-germany.html

Back