Picture of your baby! (Pets)

LAST ONE!

He's Casper. He's not livin with us, but He's livin with My mom's mom. that makes my grandma. so, it is only um, few blocks away from my grandma's house. I tend to come to see casper and grandma, too. By the way, I'm sure you all people noticed that cat has one green eyed and another is blue eyed.

I am very sure that you all people would ask me if my cat is deaf. The answer is that Casper is not a deaf cat. at first when I got him, I thought he was a deaf cat, but not. So, the reason why casper is not livin with us because squeaky and tiger was picked on casper when he had ring worm on his paw. A great news for you all people, Casper is VERY happy cat with My grandma. So, thats all I truly care about Casper. to make him to be really HAPPIER than he was before.

So, here it is.

Attachments

• casper.jpg
    casper.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 188
We have a beautiful daughter, Pumpkin. She will be three yrs old in June 28th. We love her to death ! Pumpkin is very affectionate cat !

Show off picture of her !

Attachments

• perfectpumpkin75.jpg
    perfectpumpkin75.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 174
A black cat on the right... he is my favoriteeee cat!! His name is Phantom. He's so playful! He cannot stop playing everyday and i loved him! Another cat on the left, he s so moody! hehe

Attachments

• file0004.jpg
    file0004.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 164
this is also my pet .. It's Water Dragon Lizard.. His name is Draco..

Attachments

• draco4.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 63
that is my DOG!!!

That is my DOG!! His name is Ringo! Ringo is Enlgish Springler Spaniel *Breed* :D

Attachments

• ringo.jpg
    ringo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 144
snoring pup

this is my brand-new puppy named sky. she is pitbull and husky mix so yeah i got her for free tho =D. she is 7 weeks old now and likes to sleep on my lap while i use the puter or go with me to anywhere else i go so yea that's what a sidekick partner is all about!

Attachments

• snoringdog.jpg
    snoringdog.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 119
Eeee all of your pets are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing pix.
Whoa, just had to say something -- Chel, your cat looks kinda human! Or is that just manipulated via graphic program? LOL

Here is Leopold from last Xmas... he's now well over a year old and a big old sweet cat who is taking care of his aunt Rochelle's baby kittens, too.
holiday11.jpg

roclitter1.jpg

This is Rose the ferret. She's with my dad in USA, but I'll see her again soon in a couple weeks.. whoo hoo!
rose1.jpg

Here is the picture of Bo

Attachments

• bo2.jpg
    bo2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 113
Originally posted by Liza
Eeee all of your pets are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing pix.
Whoa, just had to say something -- Chel, your cat looks kinda human! Or is that just manipulated via graphic program? LOL

Whatcha mean by that? I just simply took a pic of her standing up in the kitchen while she's sitting on the floor. Isn't she pretty? Right now, her fur is shaved off (Not completely to the skin, but you know what I mean) for the summer and for her health. She looks a lot cuter than this pic! ;)

Thanks pinkie girl! :D

LOL Chel, not saying your cat is ugly.... she is absolutely adorable and sweet! Just had to comment on the humanlike face! Must be the shadows playing on her face to give her that human appeal. :D No offense meant. Actually, very cool!! You tell your cat hey for me, you hear? haha

fc32bae8.jpg

New member to our family

I got her today, she fell in love with me already. She is 3 years old Quaker Parrot.. her name is BelleJean..

My landlord gave to us since she dont have time for her and her husband is nervous cuz of she making too much noises.. (aww)

Whats more.. Bellejean is so happy to have someone around her and have all the attention.. she talks alot. When i say "gimme kisses" she did it!.. and when i say "pretty bird" she goes Fluff her feathers and nodded her head.. (like she said "yes i am!") hehe

Attachments

• bellejeanlogo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 81
LMAO...nice birdy..

can I borrow it for few days..and when you get it back..you might hear it bitching around. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
LMAO...nice birdy..

can I borrow it for few days..and when you get it back..you might hear it bitching around. :p

hahaha very funny.. dont want cussing around here.. :P

my son Mack had blast time with her.. in other room.. while we had our supper.. he and bellejean talked back and forth.. "hello" she said "hello" he said.." I love you" she said "awk awk awk" (surprised me... 3 awks as 3 words).. so he tried.."who is pretty" she said.. "awk" --pause--.. means me! lol.. when we laughed so hard.. she laughs and danced around with her wings upside down.. hehe she is clown! (like me).. lol

Back