Picture of me...

fishing-rod-clock.jpg

You're really lame, Nesmuth.

That is such a great picture of you!!!! You do have a babyface, so imagine how young you will look years from now!!!

How do those pictures prove you aren't Latino or Mexican? I've seen a variety of Mexican and Latino men, and you look like some of them. Besides, what do you care? If you are or aren't Hispanic, so what?

As long as you are legal, heh, heh, that's all that counts. :D

My dad thought my Hubby was Mexican or Puerto Rican when he first saw his photo but Hubby is as white bread as you can get.

So, sometimes looks don't prove anything.

How do those pictures prove you aren't Latino or Mexican? I've seen a variety of Mexican and Latino men, and you look like some of them. Besides, what do you care? If you are or aren't Hispanic, so what?

As long as you are legal, heh, heh, that's all that counts. :D

My dad thought my Hubby was Mexican or Puerto Rican when he first saw his photo but Hubby is as white bread as you can get.

So, sometimes looks don't prove anything.

I don't care if you think that I'm latino then thanks for say like that.

I will still proud to be latino.

That is such a great picture of you!!!! You do have a babyface, so imagine how young you will look years from now!!!

Thanks, I'm young adult, of course but nothing is new. :D

Of course.. volcomskatz is 18 yrs old,, thats why he still has a baby face...

Oh please, thats no make sense for called me a naive then you are just jealous of me. ;)

Additional, you just nothing to know about me, also never meet me. I have several friends that know about me much more than you do, most of them are gamers. I'm computer geek, know how fix and update the computer, good cooking, good driving skill, know how to fix the house, great chat with friends and love to make nice media stuff.

There's prove that I'm not naive but I don't care about deaf culture.

Back