Picture of me...

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some members think that I'm Mexican or Latino but there's prove that I'm not Mexican or Latino.

It's picture from SK3...
2c8a39c9.jpg

ebe7966e.jpg

Volcomskatz, you would have no problem picking up women especially when you live in So. California so go for it and hopefully you will find a good woman who will be your wife. God Bless !!!!!! :angel:

cool pictures. Clone means A group of identical genes, cells, or organisms derived from a single ancestor. I know you are not clone. :D

cool pictures. Clone means A group of identical genes, cells, or organisms derived from a single ancestor. I know you are not clone. :D

Alright, thanks for post comment.

I can be staff at dorm in CSDR and scold on all children who give an shit on us.

yeah you are cute.. but :shock: you look like one of my friend Jeremy.. hes on my myspace.. hehe

You look depressed in the picture, I never seen you smile in any of the pictures. Come on, smile for the people. Women/gay men love to see men smile because it flatters them in the general public.

u remind me of someone i knew and went to school with.. lol...

btw you are cute! i agree with others! ;)

Then he is too popular! :) hard to believe that guy looks like my friend from work I talked with.

You are no Mexican or Latinano.. You still have the BABY face.. How cute and I wanna pinch your chin!!
You look handsome...

Back