Picture of couples.

Sweetheart said:
Hey everybody, Im going to post a picture of me and my boyfriend, Robert in here. I would like to seeing a picture of you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/finacee/husband/wife.
That is a cute couples. When do your husband and you will plan to get marry?

Not sure if this will show up but I did attach a picture of my sigificant other and me at this thread .

attachment.php

m y grrl kristy and i are in the avatar :) her's in the profile pic too mine's out for all the world for all to see 4 months coming 3 months living together man it goes So fast i can't belive it! but hey we all have our ups and downs but we stuck thru :) Love you my hiblue!

sequoias said:
yep, one and only in All Deaf, probably. :P

Au contraire! :P I lived and worked in Sequoia National Park for almost a year, and my sister and her husband lived there for several years. I used to live about half a mile from the Sherman tree. I would take an after dinner walk to it almost every night. :)

Thanks. :) I was so nervous before the ceremony that I went to use the restroom right before it started and I forgot to zip up my fly. I almost got married with my zipper open! :Oops:

Levonian said:
Au contraire! :P I lived and worked in Sequoia National Park for almost a year, and my sister and her husband lived there for several years. I used to live about half a mile from the Sherman tree. I would take an after dinner walk to it almost every night. :)

wow, you were lucky! It sounds fun to be near the Giant Forest. Are you a park ranger in a different national park as of now? I have seen the General Sherman tree, it's a majestic beauty!

No, I worked for the park concessioner. My sister, however, worked for the NPS for three years, and her second husband was the head ranger in Giant Forest for several years.

Levonian said:
No, I worked for the park concessioner. My sister, however, worked for the NPS for three years, and her second husband was the head ranger in Giant Forest for several years.

that is cool. It sounds like your family is interested in forestry. :D

Not really—forestry involves the management of agricultural timber for commercial purposes. The National Park Service isn’t involved in that. My sister and her former husband were commissioned Rangers—they do law enforcement. Her ex-husband is now a district Ranger at Olympic National Park in Washington.

Mind if we interupt? ;)

Here we are - Steve and JessHercules

Attachments

2.3 KB · Views: 162
Hi,
I'm looking for a girl (Nickname: Teima) I found her profile on my-dating-service.info
But she hasn't answered me. Does it mean i have to upgrade my account into paid one?
Please, help me.

Levonian said:
Here’s another cute one, which looks more casual and less posed.

137_3747.jpg

Nice wedding photos, Levonian! :) BTW, what song did the Elvis impersonator sing to you? :) "Love Me Tender"? :)

:wtf: What impersonator? :confused: That’s Elvis—he’s alive and well and living in Las Vegas. Didn’t you see the article in the Enquirer last week? It was right under the article about Micheal Jackson’s two-headed extraterrestrial love baby.

Anyway, Elvis sang three songs for us—he started with Love Me Tender, followed by I Can't Help Falling in Love With You, and topped it of at the end of the ceremony with Viva Las Vegas. :)

Back