Picture of couples.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Im going to post a picture of me and my boyfriend, Robert in here. I would like to seeing a picture of you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/finacee/husband/wife.

Attachments

• Photo 418.jpg
    Photo 418.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 86
Here is our picture from Nobozo took in Denver.... (oops I say Nobozo??!!) We look like tired couple.... heh

Me in white shirt and DreamDeaf in green shirt....

Andrew and I XD
08250010.jpg

MizzDeaf said:
Here is our picture from Nobozo took in Denver.... (oops I say Nobozo??!!) We look like tired couple.... heh

Me in white shirt and DreamDeaf in green shirt....

Aww look cute! :D

downing said:
I do remmy ya MizzDeaf.. u went NTID??? u look familiar. Cheers.

I never went to NTID but my ex went there last 1989. :) I live in Dallas, Texas before I moved to Missouri. :)

ahh, I'm from Dallas too....hmmm. I went to JJPearce HS. any clue? I know I did see ya before but dunno where.

shezzbeav, I had no idea what you look like, Now I can see it, You look pretty awww. ;)

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf the cutest couple's picture, You both look so cute together. :grouphug:

You all the rest look soo good too.:grouphug: Unforgettably I don't have a boyfriend now to post "a couple picture" up yet. :(

downing said:
ahh, I'm from Dallas too....hmmm. I went to JJPearce HS. any clue? I know I did see ya before but dunno where.

I went to WWSamuell HS. I was there at deaf bowling, DAD and friends with Al, Melissa, Phraph... Marta, Chris...Angela, Tam... anyone you know ? I always around them, too.

I'm coupled with a sequoia tree, but I don't have a pic of it. :P It is too big to fit in a picture, unless u walk far back and I would look tiny in the pic. :P

sequoias said:
I'm coupled with a sequoia tree, but I don't have a pic of it. :P It is too big to fit in a picture, unless u walk far back and I would look tiny in the pic. :P

Aww...a tree hugger ?! :lol: How cute !!

Back