pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate double post!

Thanks to all the compliments. :)

RoadRunner, I am a water person so I love anything with water - swimming, tubing, rafting, jetsking, boating, etc. I wouldn't consider myself a sports person though.

Sorry off the topic.. but you mentioned you love waters... I wonder if you ever try the scubadiving... when i was young.. I did lots.. it was sooo beautiful underwater.....

PICT0064.jpg

TeamVader.jpg

On the right. ;)

Wow... i was right on other thread.. i assumed youre young... now i see your pic... you are cute... Too bad.... I am an old fart.... hehehe... you also are intelligent....

Cool pictures here--lovely little girl there ~n~ yourself FreeWoman77; Sablescourt, cool dog...maybe, just maybe some of the ladies of AD is gonna start chasing you? :lol: ; Yiffzer, from the posts, seems like you have 'many faces' :lol: (j/k ofc)....everyone has cool pics...me?? Wait 'til 07-07-07....:D

~RR

I have a picture, but it's somewhere in AllDeaf. ;)

thats me i hope its working

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 94
You are beautiful... are you mexican or latina????

:ty: Some people are confused with my hereditary. Some people think I am mexican which I am not. Some people think I am Italian which I am. :)

:ty: Some people are confused with my hereditary. Some people think I am mexican which I am not. Some people think I am Italian which I am. :)

Actually, you looks like Native American also. But you are so beautiful woman ;)

Aw, you have a beautiful dog! What kind of breed is it?

Looks more a Goldie mutt. My mother just adopted him from the dog pound last week. 2 hours after that pic was taken we whipped out the clippers and shaved 10 lbs of dog hair off him.....

Cool pictures here--lovely little girl there ~n~ yourself FreeWoman77; Sablescourt, cool dog...maybe, just maybe some of the ladies of AD is gonna start chasing you? :lol: ; Yiffzer, from the posts, seems like you have 'many faces' :lol: (j/k ofc)....everyone has cool pics...me?? Wait 'til 07-07-07....:D

~RR

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back