Pics of you - Part V

Beware of the Australian Outlaw of AD. :P

n4yss2.jpg

pics of me

I am still unable to figure out how to post pics here so, I added a photo album to my page. Lol.. take a look, lol, just me and some of my things.. feel free to comment

I am still unable to figure out how to post pics here so, I added a photo album to my page. Lol.. take a look, lol, just me and some of my things.. feel free to comment

U look great!

Nice pictures. Your son's eyes are so blue!

Thank you! :) and I know.. my son and my youngest daughter both have their daddy's deep blue eyes.. I am so jealous! they are so beautiful! :D

smithtr: Thank you ever so much! You look quite nice yourself! ;)

How do we post pictures in here? How do we get the URL of our photos if they are uploaded onto a desktop file.

Hmmm.

How do we post pictures in here? How do we get the URL of our photos if they are uploaded onto a desktop file.

Hmmm.

Go to tinypic.com, the upload, and copy the shortcut and paste here in the image place 4th from left at the icons above.

A kid who wears tortoiseshell glasses is automatically on the cutest kids list!

aww. i just exchanged them for wire frames because my sister said theey didn't fit me well. can braids suffice for lost tortoise prints
r6xxds.jpg

I show you picture my new laptop :lol: two laptop I have old emachines suck!

HP is very good

P8190213.jpg

P8190211.jpg

P8190210-1.jpg

look like nice kewl

here is a picture of me with my dog sudie and the other two are artistic photos for my band page. My eyes are green if they look blue in the first picture they are not. They are as green as green as can be :) anyone else with pure green eyes?

Sheriandsudiethelazyduo-1-1.jpg

P10100462.jpg

sherieffects1.jpg

with long hair-I'm letting it grow out.
the pictures posted before were taken last night.
this was last year.

long hair or short hair, which is better?

Picture120.jpg

here is a picture of me with my dog sudie and the other two are artistic photos for my band page. My eyes are green if they look blue in the first picture they are not. They are as green as green as can be :) anyone else with pure green eyes?

Sheriandsudiethelazyduo-1-1.jpg
2wecl89.jpg

Yes, I have green eyes. I love your dog! And I vote for the short hair.

Back