Pics of you - Part V

Here's the pictures of Baby A and Baby B!!

Attachments

• safe_image.php.jpeg
    safe_image.php.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 200
I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and we will find out the gender in about 10 more weeks. Yes, we're thrilled about this!! We didn't expect to get pregnant much less having twins!! This is a beautiful miracle and G-d has blessed us.

Here's Baby A and Baby B.. they're so small and I feel fiercely protective towards them.

Attachments

• babyA.jpg
    babyA.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 25
  • babyB.jpg
    babyB.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Oops..:P

Me

user48059_pic4953_1297197100.jpg

scully.jpg

Hold your wallet as FBI badge?

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and we will find out the gender in about 10 more weeks. Yes, we're thrilled about this!! We didn't expect to get pregnant much less having twins!! This is a beautiful miracle and G-d has blessed us.

Here's Baby A and Baby B.. they're so small and I feel fiercely protective towards them.

congrats- i see you been a busy bunny!! :D

Wirelessly posted

Mrs Bucket said:

Congratulations to you and aghori! Both must be thrilled! You both enjoy the pregnancy :)

Congulation for you!! wow cute baby :) you are become mother! :D applase

I am shocked:naughty:

Back