Pics of you - Part V

Really great pictures, Jiro, Daredevel, Naisho, and Linux !

Don't leave a sigg bottle full of water overnight. This is what happens.

Oh, and a photo of me.

110204-161721.jpg

167804_1623612468096_1170009271_31490228_5423043_n.jpg

me and two of my friends at DPHH.. the one in the steelers coat is always a troublemaker, always making the lesbian sign at me. lol

I love seeing the pics of everyone and putting a face to your names!!! Jiro and Daredevil you guys look like you are having so much fun. I am hoping to make first go at the white dust on a snowboard soon :)

Jiro, Naisho and Daredevil...looks like you guys had fun out there! How did the ride feel driving a snowmobile, Jiro?

authentic Nice WARM picture, where is it? by the way, what did you put something in your hair? I didnt realize that your hair grow too fast! nice.

Really great pictures, Jiro, Daredevel, Naisho, Linux, HelloNurse, Mister Potts and Authentic! :)

Yes. Great picture, naisho. Good green choice! lol hellonurse, awesome picture.

mister potts, daynum. good picture of your bottle. yes that's how it happened.

Great pics! Glad that you two got together for skiing fun, Jiro and Daredevel. :)

authentic Nice WARM picture, where is it? by the way, what did you put something in your hair? I didnt realize that your hair grow too fast! nice.

Looks like the hills near Berkeley, CA not far from the old Calif School for the Deaf in Berkeley.

Back