Pics of you - Part V

Thank you guys!!

I hope they look like him as he looks so much better than me! LOL!

Girl Girl?
Boy Boy?
Boy Girl?

If Boy and Girl, which one did you want to born first? :D

Looking forward to see pics of your pregnancy Mrs. Bucket..if you want to post them here. :) Again, congrats!

Congrats, Ms Bucket & Hubby!....It's "TwinFantastic"!...Hope ur pregnancy is a breeze...take it easy...be happy!

your welcome you are happy @Mrs Bucket :) you are become parents teach you sign language kids future your become successfully future!!

I actually hope for healthy children.

Of course I hope for a girl and a boy.

We're tossing out names and haven't decided as we want unique names.

Which DPHH in PA? I will be in Eastern PA next month.

:D are you familiar with Reading, PA (berks county), or Pottstown (MOntgomery County, more towards philly)? if you are nearby you should def come out! i can give you details!

:D are you familiar with Reading, PA (berks county), or Pottstown (MOntgomery County, more towards philly)? if you are nearby you should def come out! i can give you details!

My best friend and a few other friends live in the Reading area.

DPHH in Reading or Pottstown? That's unheard of. Only in Philly. Not that many deafies out there in both of these counties. I'll be actually visiting Harrisburg/York/Lancaster and perhaps Philly afterwards.

Got my hair cut this morning. The hairstylist thinned it out quite a bit and layered it as well. We cut off between 4-5 inches and it filled over 4 dustpans when thrown away. She was amazed at how much hair there was.

Sorry, I don't know how to make the picture larger.

Kristina 22211.jpg

Got my hair cut this morning. The hairstylist thinned it out quite a bit and layered it as well. We cut off between 4-5 inches and it filled over 4 dustpans when thrown away. She was amazed at how much hair there was.

View attachment 15716

Looks good! And it may help your headaches as well.

My best friend and a few other friends live in the Reading area.

:deaf:? i wonder if i know them? hmm...

but yes we do have a DPHH in the reading area! lol.. next month it will be in Hamburg (youve probably never heard of it) haha. like 35-40 minutes from harrisburg.

actually while im here:
52xitg.jpg

some of the crew :)

uprgg.jpg

me with some more of the crew! (notice the creeper on the left with his angry face! haha he was jealous.)

xe51mr.jpg

:laugh2: i kept stealing his hat.

2wlsvvd.jpg

:lol:

View attachment 15716

nice hair cut KB! :)

Back