Pics of you - Part V

Okay, Authentic. You win.

Best. Picture. Ever. Posted. On. AD!!!!

Happy? :lol:

i was saying the other week.. that photo contest. authentic is going to win like a lamborghini at a bicycle race.

i was saying the other week.. that photo contest. authentic is going to win like a lamborghini at a bicycle race.

maybe so but the pics have to be taken by the person submitting them correct? gonna be hard to take something if your in front of the camera unless youve got a remote to the camera eh?

2lwxc8o.jpg

yea you win.

did you jump on the trampolino???? that is pretty high! great picture.

Maybe fall on the lamp pole and stuck.

LOL! That is so cold!

Hey Authentic, just curious, but did your feet hurt after landing? :laugh2:

Really though, that is one awesome picture. Nice job, man.

NCFF07: I'm guessing the camera has a self-timer and Auth knows how to count from 1-10 and time his jump accordingly. But eh, you never know with these drunk Russians. lol! :D

LOL! That is so cold!

Hey Authentic, just curious, but did your feet hurt after landing? :laugh2:

Really though, that is one awesome picture. Nice job, man.

NCFF07: I'm guessing the camera has a self-timer and Auth knows how to count from 1-10 and time his jump accordingly. But eh, you never know with these drunk Russians. lol! :D

exaclty, that was the reason why I asked if it were the trampolino. If no then he must be NUTS at landing without shoes! :shock:

psss LOL at your comment about these drunk russians. yup!

drunk russians? no way. had drink with auth and his friend from russia. they don't get drunk easily!

you want drunk, find pfh. :thumb:

drunk russians? no way. had drink with auth and his friend from russia. they don't get drunk easily!

right! thats why These russian guys keep drinking and acting like normal but in their head is totally waste. Umm, take a look at authentic jumping in the air. *hint* Vodka. come on, get real! :giggle:

Yeah, true. I drank with a Russian dude one time in a Paris hostel. I swear he was mistaking the vodka for water! The next day the French police came and arrested him! :eek3:

I'd drink with PFH any day, disgusting man that he is. lol

Aha...so he was stuck on a pole. Good try, Authentic. :)

Great pic!

Back