Pics of you - Part V

Wirelessly posted

Cute pic seq

My 5D II comes up with Canon 17-40mm f4/L USM Ultra Wide Zoom Lens plus Canon Speedlite 430EX Flash. I love my camera so much.

It was taken at Sierra National Forest, 2 hours East from Fresno. (Kings River)

Your Canon 5D II is ok. Leica M7 is better. Cost at $4500. :lol:
Leica-M7-p1010675.jpg

Here is a picture of my son (via blackberry camera) taken a few hours ago, I had to bribe him with s'mores for him to wear that hair accessory =P hey I was bored!

IMG01090-20100611-2037.jpg

Here is a picture of my son (via blackberry camera) taken a few hours ago, I had to bribe him with s'mores for him to wear that hair accessory =P hey I was bored!

Awww. If he wasn't so darn cute, I'd say you should be charged with child abuse for making him wear that.

j/k :D

Shel, you look really thin! And I gather your brother is happy he finished his master degree! :lol:

I wish that was a recent pic...JClarke got it right..it was from 2002 when I got my Master's. My good ole days at Gallaudet University.

I was wondering who was going to catch it and say , "That's an old pic."

JClark, you win the prize!!!!! :bowdown:

Awwwwww your son is so cute, JKitten!

Authentic...as usual ..great pics! Nice one of you and your mom!

Seq...you look happy in your pic.

:)

I wish that was a recent pic...JClarke got it right..it was from 2002 when I got my Master's. My good ole days at Gallaudet University.

I was wondering who was going to catch it and say , "That's an old pic."

JClark, you win the prize!!!!! :bowdown:
:laugh2: Isn't it obvious that I met you like 6 months ago and I could tell the difference? I knew it was a old photo ;)

Cody's a real cutie - and I'm not just saying that 'cause he's wearing a bow in his hair :giggle: - He'll hate you for that piccie when he turns 16 :laugh2:

Cody's a real cutie - and I'm not just saying that 'cause he's wearing a bow in his hair :giggle: - He'll hate you for that piccie when he turns 16 :laugh2:

Haha, I'm literally stocking up on embarrassing pictures of my son so I can use it as bribery in the near future. Ah the joys of motherhood :D I still have "eek!!" pictures of my sister :giggle: I gotta say, they have been veeeery useful over the years.

Ya gonna have the same problem I have with my son. He's gorgeous! Ya gonna have to fight the girls off him.

My son is going to be 13 and he's already had 16/ 17 yr old gawking at him. LOL

Haha, I'm literally stocking up on embarrassing pictures of my son so I can use it as bribery in the near future. Ah the joys of motherhood :D I still have "eek!!" pictures of my sister :giggle: I gotta say, they have been veeeery useful over the years.

oh oh oh .. this is sooooo wrong baby !!! Remind me not to be near YOUR camera for bribery !!!! :D your kid is gonna need years of therapy already !

Back