Pics of you - Part V

I never EVER want to look like that agian. Was my first time in my life that I got really really heavy and it really changed my looks. I didnt recognize myself in my pics anymore and it really depressed me. Now, I look like me in the recent pics and that just makes me so happy. It was hard hard work. geez!

Yea I was going to send you a message in fb that i wanted to tell you that you look so good but one of my cats got me distracted. I think you did lose little more weight since Jan i met you. Today I stayed home due to my bad sinus. anyway, i was looking through these pictures of yours and noticed how different you look from a few months ago and now. I know you work hard to make yourself feel great and you did it, beside your hubby's excellent cook. lol.
p.s. i m jealous of your committ to work out more than i am! lol yes it didn't mean if i look fine but work out is the key. If i dont work out often then i ll get heart attack one day. :giggle: but you know what I mean. congrats on your success! im serious!

Wow Shel, that is great! It always feels great to see that product of hard work and you look wonderful! :)

Wow Shel!!!!!!! Impressive... keep the running going!!!!!! it's fun and you're losing weight! :D *two thumbs up* I'm proud of you!!!!

Update picture of me - enjoy :)

Attachments

• Profile_Expression_Jake1.jpg
    Profile_Expression_Jake1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 49
me @ NY Auto Expo. my dream jeep

25013_445693314688_508499688_5492083_8125934_n.jpg

it's time to find a new line

Jiro, how much would a jeep like that cost ? Kevin.

no idea but basic Rubicon costs $25k and with all these aftermarket add-ons/upgrades... I'd say add in at least $5,000 more. plus - add in Jeep option package.. probably $3,000. So You could be spending about $35k+ for that one.

It's out of my price range. I'll have to stick to driving this. :D Kevin.

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 36
thati's me and I changed uersname not use wildzerica06 anymore so I use crazyerica32 now. I think the new username I grew to love better than my old username.. :cool2: hope you all like my new pix :D

Attachments

• 4.19.10.jpg
    4.19.10.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 62
erica, so you are no longer a wild girl and now become a crazy girl. just kidding. as long as your username makes you happy then perfect. im stuck with my old FF since 2003. meow!

Back