Pics of you - Part V

Funny you mention being a normal person. I've been working on that for several weeks now, and the changes I have made have helped considerably, but there is still more work to do, though. One such change is no posting as much as before, and that's helped a LOT. Keeps me level headed, and also keep me from getting into trouble again.

:shock:

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

You and Jiro don't believe me? Take a look at my posts per day. That number has been steadily dropping, and will continue to do so.

I do believe you but it's something that we do not necessarily need to know..... again.

I do believe you but it's something that we do not necessarily need to know..... again.

Perhaps not, but members just don't get it sometimes when I say I've been making serious changes as to how I do things.

We just hope to see it.... actually happen.... without the daily updates.... this time..... without a relapse...... again..... :squint:

We just hope to see it.... actually happen.... without the daily updates.... this time..... without a relapse...... again..... :squint:

Hint, hint: I haven't been posting during the daytime lately. That's because I am on a program that's helped me a lot, and this program has requirements I must follow, no exceptions.

Perhaps not, but members just don't get it sometimes when I say I've been making serious changes as to how I do things.

you do not need to explain everything to everybody. it's not necessary and there will always some people who don't get it.

Hint, hint: I haven't been posting during the daytime lately. That's because I am on a program that's helped me a lot, and this program has requirements I must follow, no exceptions.

What program? Are you addicted to drugs or alcohol?

A program designed to cut down on AD posting amounts.... :hmm: Whatever helps ya man... whatever helps...

image.jpg

Daughters favorite place while visiting Scotland.
My girls spent so much time reading Harry Potter.

this forum is NOT a diary.....

It could be...

Dear diary...

Last night I had a dream that I was floating on a cloud... but then it turned out that cloud was a marshmallow... I started eating the marshmallow and awoke only to discover it was my pillow. There was drool... everywhere... It was so.... gross... Like, how am I supposed to get a date if I am eating pillows imagining and dreaming they are marshmallows in my sleep! :roll:

As if that wasn't terrible enough, I went to work and tripped over myself in front of this really cute new girl... UGH... what is wrong with me!? Of course when I tripped I laughed about it and did the nervous "ASL and speak" simultaneously as I nervously try to compensate for my temporary retardation and lack of grace that I never seem to have! Like she UNDERSTANDS ME! Walking away cursing in Romanian I'm sure just added to the ultimate confusion. *facepalm* So, that went swimmingly.

Later on in the day, I realized I forgot to put on underwear... This, did not go well... Can we say awkwarrrrrrrrrd?

Note to self: Please always remember to wear underwear.

I daydreamed in the lunchroom that I had super power laser beams in my eyes and could zap all the idiots into dust... Just a moment inside my head... :evil:

A man stopped me in the lobby of the ER as I was clearly in a rush on my way to the back with a sterile mask on and all scrubbed up and thought it was rather important to ask me to help him print his boarding pass... OMGERD FUUUUU!!! Oh let me tell that man to please hold on, his finger will grow back... no worries! ( This one really happened ) :squint:

This could TOTALLY be a diary! :D

It could be...

Dear diary...

Last night I had a dream that I was floating on a cloud... but then it turned out that cloud was a marshmallow... I started eating the marshmallow and awoke only to discover it was my pillow. There was drool... everywhere... It was so.... gross... Like, how am I supposed to get a date if I am eating pillows imagining and dreaming they are marshmallows in my sleep! :roll:

As if that wasn't terrible enough, I went to work and tripped over myself in front of this really cute new girl... UGH... what is wrong with me!? Of course when I tripped I laughed about it and did the nervous "ASL and speak" simultaneously as I nervously try to compensate for my temporary retardation and lack of grace that I never seem to have! Like she UNDERSTANDS ME! Walking away cursing in Romanian I'm sure just added to the ultimate confusion. *facepalm* So, that went swimmingly.

Later on in the day, I realized I forgot to put on underwear... This, did not go well... Can we say awkwarrrrrrrrrd?

Note to self: Please always remember to wear underwear.

I daydreamed in the lunchroom that I had super power laser beams in my eyes and could zap all the idiots into dust... Just a moment inside my head... :evil:

A man stopped me in the lobby of the ER as I was clearly in a rush on my way to the back with a sterile mask on and all scrubbed up and thought it was rather important to ask me to help him print his boarding pass... OMGERD FUUUUU!!! Oh let me tell that man to please hold on, his finger will grow back... no worries! ( This one really happened ) :squint:

This could TOTALLY be a diary! :D

really did people still believe fingers grow back?!!
lol

Me, on the right side wearing jeans, sunglasses with my hands stuck in my pockets waiting on the winners to be announced at a bass fishing tournament.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 9-10-11b.jpg
    9-10-11b.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 260
Back