Pics of you - Part V

10339494_10202249451183995_3888740391715127348_o.jpg

left pix...me, son and infant grandson...right pix...SIL, daughter and grandson.

You looked too young to be a grandmother!

Damn. How you do that? And I'd need a Class B CDL license to drive one of those.

why so scared?

Bear in mind that I recently served a ban not long ago, and I'm trying to stay within the guidelines, cause let's just say that next time I get in trouble I might not be so lucky. That means there are certain things I cannot do, and I'm trying to watch what I post.

Bear in mind that I recently served a ban not long ago, and I'm trying to stay within the guidelines, cause let's just say that next time I get in trouble I might not be so lucky. That means there are certain things I cannot do, and I'm trying to watch what I post.

wha? how will posting a pix of you get you another ban? :confused:

can't you see that ncff07 is just teasing you?

wha? how will posting a pix of you get you another ban? :confused:

can't you see that ncff07 is just teasing you?

Yeah, I can. I can't go into details, but let's just say that I'm having to be mindful of what I say.

Cervelo team cycling group ride (I'm only deaf in this group) - Santa Monica Mountains 65 miles + 5721ft road climbing+ 3350 calories burned= huge fun factor!

cgroup1_zps8d68560f.jpg

SantaMonicaRoadgroup_zpse964c60b.jpg

Do you know Ida Dosten?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This..... is.......... the...... FUNNIEST..... thing...... I...... have....... EVER..... seen.....

Recently that is of course.... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I literally spit water all over myself and my laptop... Oh my god.... Dear lord... Oh my god... tears.... water... I don't know.... :laugh2:

Unless you're posting nudies on the forum... ( Dear god PLEASE DO NOT post nudies on the forum do NOT under ANY circumstances post nudies. I'm already Deaf my vision is all I have left! ) You're not going to get in trouble for posting pictures on the forum. :roll:

Yes, there are certain things you can not do. Don't be a creeper, be a normal participating member and heed the all mighty Mew and all will be well.

cat-worship-700438.jpg

Unless you're posting nudies on the forum... ( Dear god PLEASE DO NOT post nudies on the forum do NOT under ANY circumstances post nudies. I'm already Deaf my vision is all I have left! ) You're not going to get in trouble for posting pictures on the forum. :roll:

Yes, there are certain things you can not do. Don't be a creeper, be a normal participating member and heed the all mighty Mew and all will be well.

cat-worship-700438.jpg

Funny you mention being a normal person. I've been working on that for several weeks now, and the changes I have made have helped considerably, but there is still more work to do, though. One such change is no posting as much as before, and that's helped a LOT. Keeps me level headed, and also keep me from getting into trouble again.

Back