Pics of you - Part V

Thanks!! I love the, concept? it's just the exact color I'm meh about, that can tweaked though So I'm happy
Now that I see you used the blue as a lowlight only, the dark color's not so bad. :)

Ok the new hair, which came out darker than I'd been hoping for, but here it is. Some I'm just being silly, most of the time it's up like in one pic I took. The lighting wasn't quite capturing the color, but I had to go drop off something for my daughter at school so I tried one outside. Meh, closer, but it's sooo not sunny today, very overcast anyway....

View attachment 20164
View attachment 20165
View attachment 20166

love your ass

I posted the same pics on fb, between here there you are the 5th person to comment on my bum lol

Granted my sister was one of them "nice bum, where ya from?" This was not the first time one of my sister made that comment on one of my pics

home sweet home from Vermont!

@ Killington Mountain (Day 1)... behind me is a very steep hill.. black diamond trail... it really worn me off... major thigh burner
1798266_10103574706261879_132864602_n.jpg

@ Okemo Mountain (Day 2)... bored on ski lift... a very long and slow ride all the way to top
1960084_10103575410959659_1308886116_n.jpg

Jiro thats a cool reflection in your goggles on the first pic.

That's not the part I was questioning ;) it was the "funniest fail" part that made me ask if he was joking.

yes its the 'funniest fail' well largely because its a gross misunderstanding of currency calculation so YES it qualifies!!... you see because if you had chance to go BACK much further you'd see how it was erroneously explained...as a .75 cents LOL

damn, need I go on??

The motorcycles of the early 1990's were good memories, but they're not quite the same thing as those today. Last time I rode on one was 1993, I believe. Wow, 21 years?!

my VT250 was i 1987 and THAT was fast for it at that time, it mellowed a bit and stayed the same for 20 years...stupid i know
but i like the 87's VT's they were quick
and not as chunky.....better handling too

Ok the new hair, which came out darker than I'd been hoping for, but here it is. Some I'm just being silly, most of the time it's up like in one pic I took. The lighting wasn't quite capturing the color, but I had to go drop off something for my daughter at school so I tried one outside. Meh, closer, but it's sooo not sunny today, very overcast anyway....

View attachment 20164
View attachment 20165
View attachment 20166

I think you look cool. I like the idea of having color under hair. More style! I'm sure it's going to fade each day and it will look cool as well.

yes its the 'funniest fail' well largely because its a gross misunderstanding of currency calculation so YES it qualifies!!... you see because if you had chance to go BACK much further you'd see how it was erroneously explained...as a .75 cents LOL

damn, need I go on??

Not what I meant. I understand why it was incorrect, it just doesn't seem funny, not to me anyway. More of a brainfart than a gross misunderstanding. So it doesn't come anywhere close to funniest. But hey that's just my opinion.

no problem , what it its, it's that dry English humour, many of you Americans aren't wired for it that's why half of you don't laugh at British comedies on TV

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Brits had enjoyed use of word-play for much longer, hence it evolved in their culture.

no problem , what it its, it's that dry English humour, many of you Americans aren't wired for it that's why half of you don't laugh at British comedies on TV

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Brits had enjoyed use of word-play for much longer, hence it evolved in their culture.

I lol'ed though. you did bring up a good point. in America... when your joke backfires and audience is not lol'ing.. we say "rough crowd, huh?" :lol:

Back