Pics of you - Part V

Good god! Yes! Get a damn haircut!!!!

Dirty Hippie.

Yet you're from California?

NAh, your hair's fine, you can join the bandwagon in growing the hair longer and longer ;)

That alone is enough to make me consider getting a haircut.

:hmm: maybe it just need taming :) I like curly hair

Yeah, might have to ask them to thin it out.

Yes.

That's who I am, i like any guys with short hair. I have never dated any guys who have long hair in my life.

i notice that you like to wear hat, then short hair do you good. ;)

Only reason why I wear a hat is to tame the damn curly hair. Looks better after it become hat-hair.

Yet you're from California?

That alone is enough to make me consider getting a haircut.

Yeah, might have to ask them to thin it out.

Only reason why I wear a hat is to tame the damn curly hair. Looks better after it become hat-hair.
Unfortunately, my long hair is long gone :(

Okay here I am (few minutes ago) on a web cam in a dark house. No sweatshirt this time around but the untamed hair is ever so present as usual, dont gripe!!

feb20th.jpg

EDIT: This kitten is now behavin'

Last edited:
Okay here I am (few minutes ago) on a web cam in a dark house. No sweatshirt this time around but the untamed hair is ever so present as usual, dont gripe!!

feb20th.jpg

:shock:

It's dark in the picture? I didn't notice. I was distracted by your, um, untamed hair.

feb20th.jpg

*turning on Jiro mode*

Hot damn! :shock:

*turning off Jiro mode*

WOW! I see some incredibly beautiful and/or handsome people here! What an attractive bunch!

This is me, with one of my six glorious grandchildren.
100_4265.jpg

and with another glorious grand-darling:
100_4309.jpg

I will turn 50 years old this August.
100_4325.jpg

Great pics........You look much younger

Back