Pics of you - Part V

Layin down some tracks in my studio.

rockdrummer-albums-studio-time-picture4243-a.jpg

At an outdoor gig last summer

rockdrummer-albums-studio-time-picture4282t-a.bmp

I see it is listed as in your albums, but I can't see pictures. I think you had to make a thumbnail and did not.

rockdrummer, try to save them in JPEG and use tinypic.com so everyone can see the pictures of you.

Ahh... Perfect. Then it's working then. Try to look again and I think you will see them.

Fabulous pictures!! Soug, keep the hair :P Bella, you definitely live up to your name. Moni, you look like her mom.. not grandmother, impressive!! Wild, it's great to put a face to your name. Very pretty :)

Rock, still waiting for them pictures (shakes a fist)

Fabulous pictures!! Soug, keep the hair :P Bella, you definitely live up to your name. Moni, you look like her mom.. not grandmother, impressive!! Wild, it's great to put a face to your name. Very pretty :)

Rock, still waiting for them pictures (shakes a fist)

I can see them now :) barely though, so small :lol:

Thank you so much! :ty: (you don't think that the bifocals, the gray hair, and the wrinkles give me away?!?!) LOL!

I AM a grandmother - six times, so far! LOL!! (I think the one in the middle picture looks a lot like me! Mini-Me! She is 10 years old. And the one in the top picture is our green-eyed beauty queen. She is 6 yrs old. They have a brother, 8 years old, who is not pictured here. I could post thousands of picture of my grandchildren - proud grandma that I am, but I will restrain myself. :D )

I have 3 gorgeous grand-girls and 3 gorgeous grand-boys! :D

You don't look like a grandmother. I started going gray at 16 and got my first pair of bi-focals at 14. I am now of my 27th pair of bi-focals and they are now too weak and are only 1 month old. Just got them and they are already too weak. They are also twice as strong as the previous pair.

Still, you look great for your age and the kids are adorable. My mother is a grandmother to 6, 3 boys and 3 girls.

I tried and failed but

My avatar is me and I have a small album from last year-mostly at my cabin site ( I love it there) where I should be now instead of goofing off here. Just a few more things to do.

Back