Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botts.... I'm stealing Joey. Just a heads up LOL he's too cute. And I don't normally like Shih-tzus.

Botts.... I'm stealing Joey. Just a heads up LOL he's too cute. And I don't normally like Shih-tzus.

I think I am safe. Joey is a Pekingese. My Shih Tzu is my little baby and she is a girl. ;)

I think I am safe. Joey is a Pekingese. My Shih Tzu is my little baby and she is a girl. ;)

Yes I meant Pekingese! :) But Joey is probably the cutest lil thing I've ever seen. And he loves to cuddle? too sweet.

CUTE dog, Botts! awwwww...

Congrats OldNavyGirl

Anakin..you look totally different than what I expected.

If I missed anyone else, I am sorry..my mind isnt functioning fully. Pls forgive me!

Yes I meant Pekingese! :) But Joey is probably the cutest lil thing I've ever seen. And he loves to cuddle? too sweet.

same with my kitties! they're my children. :aw:

CUTE dog, Botts! awwwww...

Congrats OldNavyGirl

Anakin..you look totally different than what I expected.

If I missed anyone else, I am sorry..my mind isnt functioning fully. Pls forgive me!

Thanks Shel.

Anakin, pets are like perfect children who always love you no matter what.

Em, if you steal Joey, I hope your ASL is good. His only response is to sign. :cool2:

Em, if you steal Joey, I hope your ASL is good. His only response is to sign. :cool2:

That is awesome! I try to work with my dog on signs. Sometimes she just gets all excited (because she thinks we're going to play finger game where she attacks my fingers) or she'll just tilt her head like what? Once in a blue moon she gets it :)

Thanks Shel.

Anakin, pets are like perfect children who always love you no matter what.

I feel like I have 3 children..my 2 kids and my dog. She craves our attention so I have to divide my attention between the 3 of them. lol!

I love you Shih Tzu.

Here is mine.

Twins separated at birth?

2ziv7nl.jpg

She's very cute. The dog pictured below belongs to my folks and is Poppy's half brother. His coloring seems to be similar to that of your shih's.

(Sorry for going off topic)

Old Navy Gal, what a beautiful baby! They don't come any cuter than that. :)

She's very cute. The dog pictured below belongs to my folks and is Poppy's half brother. His coloring seems to be similar to that of your shih's.

(Sorry for going off topic)

Almost exact including the little white spot on chest!

Botts, you look so happy and cute holding sweet Joey
OldNavyGirl, what a beautiful baby, gorgeous
Nathan? Nathan? Thats ... well..uh..wow....you are buff kid
Saline your dog is way cute
Nathan.....wowsers....

Botts, you look so happy and cute holding sweet Joey
OldNavyGirl, what a beautiful baby, gorgeous
Nathan? Nathan? Thats ... well..uh..wow....you are buff kid
Saline your dog is way cute
Nathan.....wowsers....

Thank you Nan. He does make me happy. :)

Give him a bitty scratching for me would ya, Botti?

Sometimes I wish my ferret is deaf... then he would actually pay attention to sign language. -_-

He just get distracted by noises like when the fridge start running and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back