Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, I need to lose another 30 pounds. BUT I made a deal with a certain somebody to post a full body shot in a couple months :D which is a lil' motivation for my weight loss journey.

Here is my tiny 'Before' picture, taken recently:
thl6913a8fcc8454c0fa2b2.jpg

'After' picture coming soon!
Not fair. Before picture has to be full body shot too.

i just changed my facebook default.. it's an older picture, but it was a good time and i was reminiscing! i'm the one in the middle. this was in brooklyn, new york.

1r46d4.jpg

Anakin, you're so pretty!!!

Now who's that hot guy next to you? Gotta give me the juicy details!

i just changed my facebook default.. it's an older picture, but it was a good time and i was reminiscing! i'm the one in the middle. this was in brooklyn, new york.

brooklyn! when was this? I don't recognize them. I go to DPHH once a month so I'll try to remember those faces in case I bump into them (unless they don't live in NYC)

he's one of my very good friends.. and he's not available to women, sorry! men only :P

Now this is eerie but I had a feelin' when I saw the picture... my gaydar is off the charts, yo.

Nah... the pretty ones tend to be off limits. Bah humbug!

brooklyn! when was this? I don't recognize them. I go to DPHH once a month so I'll try to remember those faces in case I bump into them (unless they don't live in NYC)

it was in early 2008, and nope.. they don't live in NYC. we were just visiting for the day.

Now this is eerie but I had a feelin' when I saw the picture... my gaydar is off the charts, yo.

Nah... the pretty ones tend to be off limits. Bah humbug!

i know, right?! :mad2:

1r46d4.jpg
pretty picture :naughty:

it was in early 2008, and nope.. they don't live in NYC. we were just visiting for the day.

dang. where did you come in from? and where did ya'all run off to?

pretty picture :naughty:

not really, it was raining and we were all soaked! :giggle:

dang. where did you come in from? and where did ya'all run off to?

we were in philadelphia.. someone drove us over to new jersey so we could take a train to NYC. we just walked all over NYC and went in some places, but the most memorable thing about it was the museum of sex!

we were in philadelphia.. someone drove us over to new jersey so we could take a train to NYC. we just walked all over NYC and went in some places, but the most memorable thing about it was the museum of sex!
rain or shine - still pretty, no matter what ;)

ah yes! will you visit that museum, Jake?

@JClarke- :ty: but I'm a poor college student who can't afford a trip to NY atm :)
@OldNavyGirl- What a beautiful baby! Gets it from mom I see! Congrats!
@Jinxed- aww girly you're so pretty!
@Nathan- I have to agree with Ocean here... :wag:

OldNavyGirl - Big Congrats!!! What a beautiful baby! Whew what a big relief for you...

1r46d4.jpg

I like your hair...you are pretty.....

Gay/lesbians - I respect them, I got bunch of friends who are and for some of them, it is hard for me to identify if they are or not.

1r46d4.jpg

you look pretty. so your guy friend is so cute. Bet he constantly has been asked by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back