Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
14o0isx.jpg

Joey says he needs a warm human to hug on snowy days.

awwww I can tell that Joey is tooooo comfortable to be hugged by you. hehe Since you mentioend that he gained weight yess he looks good.

Thank you. I love Joey, he is my main conversation topic in real life these days. :lol:

Joey looks like a little ewok! How could you not hug him? :aw:

ok now, I have created an album of me if anyone is interested to take a look.

Hmm, guess it's time to add another one... Here's me and my friend on her birthday, from Friday night.

:eek3:

... and the way she's holding on to you, I have a feeling she wants to be more than just friends ;) you may give her my 12 shots, it's for a good cause!

:eek3:

... and the way she's holding on to you, I have a feeling she wants to be more than just friends ;) you may give her my 12 shots, it's for a good cause!

12???? What the!? I thought we had settled it back down to 7. grrrr!

(notice how I casually sidestep acknowledging the other part of your post :D)

12???? What the!? I thought we had settled it back down to 7. grrrr!

(notice how I casually sidestep acknowledging the other part of your post :D)

Looks somewhat like you are trying to sidestep the girl too, but still a nice picture.

Looks somewhat like you are trying to sidestep the girl too, but still a nice picture.

haha, no sidestepping! I think I was patting her on the back or something, that's why my hand is off. Doh!

Ah, the awkward pat on the back. That means I still have hope..

... for tacos :shock:

Oh yes, we will still have our romantic handlebar ride through the moonlit mosquito night, and feast on dollar value meals with the most delux of plastic utensils. Then we will promenade through 1-Mile while my crazy old ex neighbor shines his flashlight on us and screams that he's calling the cops.

Brings a tear to me eye just thinking about how glorious 'tis will be, so it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back