Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing, Internet addict. :P Only you get to do some roaming with the iPhone.

and rack up to like $80,000 phone bill? :laugh2:

competing with Jake's beach pix...... here's my lame one! :mad2:

@ Dewey Beach in Delaware yesterday
9417_867010896139_8825246_49115860_171385_n.jpg

competing with Jake's beach pix...... here's my lame one! :mad2:

@ Dewey Beach in Delaware yesterday
9417_867010896139_8825246_49115860_171385_n.jpg

The beaches in Australia look bigger and wilder. But your beach is very nice too, Jiro.:aw:

my departing memory of Dewey Beach :aw:

9417_866988031959_8825246_49114837_7277214_n.jpg

Seems photoshopped but...

mine was taken at 6am.

LOL next time, take your black shoes off so it might be less suspicion.

lol no time. I stayed at beach for like 5 min and then went back to riding before it gets dark. We went to Dogfish Head to eat and then Dover to sleep in.

And make sure you're in Lilliput next time so things look more scaled. People don't want to know that there are little people roaming around America. I means even "little people" will freak out if there are 1' tall people running around.

Woof Woof miss me ?!?

Peek a booooooo WOW it been long time i was soooo behind in this alldeaf.com miss u all wow ofc i admit addict fb game but been rest alot in bed since dr order pain azz to bein half mummy and half werewolf geez got staph infection since last april but it got better last june but it come back same spot darn wow cant believe it been long long time been surf in here tsk tsk at me me me lolz let's hug :grouphug:

here my new update pic of me

let u all know me and my girlfriend Cheryl aka deafjerseylady1 are doing fine so far. She been busy lately with her work all the time also been great aunt recently she excitin it s baby girl that her great niece hopefully she can show u all pic someday

i better shhh go back rest in Mummy's coffin hahaha

That makes me think of the James Carville parody on SNL. He says: "That's like a midget in front of a Smart car.. . Miget, you're not tall. You're just clever."

Peek a booooooo WOW it been long time i was soooo behind in this alldeaf.com miss u all wow ofc i admit addict fb game but been rest alot in bed since dr order pain azz to bein half mummy and half werewolf geez got staph infection since last april but it got better last june but it come back same spot darn wow cant believe it been long long time been surf in here tsk tsk at me me me lolz let's hug :grouphug:

here my new update pic of me

let u all know me and my girlfriend Cheryl aka deafjerseylady1 are doing fine so far. She been busy lately with her work all the time also been great aunt recently she excitin it s baby girl that her great niece hopefully she can show u all pic someday

i better shhh go back rest in Mummy's coffin hahaha

Sorry to hear you are sick again Punkywolfy, but I do agree the FB games are addicting.

Wow so many new pics this morning... You all look very lovely and thanks for sharing.

Sorry I'd quote every single person but I'm running late for work ;)

Oh well since there are people that been showing their beach photos... I have one that I have taken it myself, it was taken like two years ago, I know it's old but I like how I captured the moment.

Here it is:

AlinaandTristan-1-1.jpg

It's a photo of my son Tristan with his half sister Alina (He was only 1 1/2 in this photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back