Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souggy has a nice mouth and chin especially. The intense look is cute. I have to (sigh) yet again, agree with Bots, (who wouldnt?) that your hair is nice as well. Bet you are almost as popular as Jiro.

nice pix, souggy. I wish my hair has some character :lol: It's always a boring straight type.

how old are you? you look like middle or late 20's.

Wee... guess I got the confidence to post pictures of myself. I know I got these up on my blog, but I don't really value pictures as much as some people do. :\

Here is my 140 lbs 5'6" tall self:

img_17761.jpg

Yeah, I know. I got bad hair. I always had afro-like wavy hair. Only way it seems to be reasonable is if I keep it as a Caesar cut:

4480_1059376936715_1594656448_30164627_7448695_n.jpg

Very nice looking young man, So introspective and thoughtful looking.

Coming from one with a head full of curls herself (and a son that curses me for his, lol) I must say I think your hair is great!

nice pix, souggy. I wish my hair has some character :lol: It's always a boring straight type.

how old are you? you look like middle or late 20's.

Mid-20s would be closer.

I am 22. :p Although people criticize me for either being a druggie (which I never dabbled in) or looking like I had a hard life.

Mid-20s would be closer.

I am 22. :p Although people criticize me for either being a druggie (which I never dabbled in) or looking like I had a hard life.

lol! when I don't have a smile on my face, people always thought I'm angry :lol: especially when I had shaved head long time ago. I could almost pass off as Asian-version of Tim McVeigh or neo-nazi! :Ohno:

hence... my long hair to "soften" my image :roll:

Souggy has a nice mouth and chin especially. The intense look is cute. I have to (sigh) yet again, agree with Bots, (who wouldnt?) that your hair is nice as well. Bet you are almost as popular as Jiro.

Coming from one with a head full of curls herself (and a son that curses me for his, lol) I must say I think your hair is great!

You are quite good looking Souggy. ANd I like your hair. It is just like mine on a humid day. :P

Merci!

Popular, you means in real life? Yeah, at least before I frustrate them with, which I quote, "being a prick!"

lol! when I don't have a smile on my face, people always thought I'm angry :lol: especially when I had shaved head long time ago. I could almost pass off as Asian-version of Tim McVeigh or neo-nazi! :Ohno:

There's a stereotype here in Canada that all Koreans are angry. :lol:

Quite the opposite! I find them to be a blast to be around.

You have naturally curly hair too? Funny, I always thought you'd have straight hair.

As for my hair, I was born with a perm. :D

I hope they didn't call the cops on you when you had shaved head. :giggle:

Great pics everyone!

I love those squirralized pics! LOL!

Gabby, u look like u had fun!

CBE...cute pic!

Authentic..same goes for you too!

Will post pics of my day with my brother at Gallaudet's football game..

I think your brother looks cute. :giggle:

You have naturally curly hair too? Funny, I always thought you'd have straight hair.

As for my hair, I was born with a perm. :D

Oh, yeah! In the humidity, it gets bigger than the rest of me!

Oh, yeah! In the humidity, it gets bigger than the rest of me!

Oh geez, it's more manageable in the 80% humidity here. In Edmonton where it was 10-30% humidity, my hair just get all dry and poof out. Here at least with the high humidity, it's easier to keep it down pat.

Reverse effect?

Oh geez, it's more manageable in the 80% humidity here. In Edmonton where it was 10-30% humidity, my hair just get all dry and poof out. Here at least with the high humidity, it's easier to keep it down pat.

Reverse effect?

Must be. The humidity makes my curls tighter, but more difficult to control.

Sorry about the blurry image. From my Blackberry as we rescued Joey. He is a five year old Pekingese.

2n8wrbl_th.jpg

And his more formal portrait.

2rnen7q.jpg

Cute pooch! :aw:

Souggy, I'm partial to curly hair. Both of my sons have it, too. Handsome pic! Thanks for sharing. :ty:

wow, I noticed that a lot of peeps are excited. And I was thinking that maybe we need a streetcleaner to clean up after the sprinklers on every lawn?

9632_134549055185_518755185_2699611.jpg

Me with Christina (My best friend since 6th grade) We're both enjoying the drinks!

9632_134548755185_518755185_2699606.jpg

Me with Kristi and Christina....

9632_134548760185_518755185_2699607.jpg

Me with Kristi and Jen

All these photos was taken yesterday evening and it was so much fun to be with my friends who I've been friends since childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back