Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me at Gallaudet today

I was so tired..lol

018-1.jpg

Tired from pregame parties? Glad that you had fun. :cheers:

Tired from pregame parties? Glad that you had fun. :cheers:

Tired from staying up until 4 am last night...also, it was kinda hot. At that time, the sun was starting to hit me hard.

Yea, it was fun..I didnt know ANYONE at Gallaudet. My brother, of course, knew so many people even though he is not a student there anymore. Gee

Later that night

The guy on the left is my brother, me in the middle and the guy on the right is my SEXY neighbor that I drool everytime I see him. :)

004-1.jpg

Me with my neighbor. :)

003-1.jpg

whoa.shel, you are right. he's a hottie boy! how old is he? he must be in 30's. shel, you look beautiful. sweet photo! thank you for sharing..

He is 31 years old and no, it is not too bad that I didn't marry him because I am not in love with him. I just like flirting with him but we r good friends. He told me that my brother, hubby and I are his good friends.

I just love cute men and flirting with them. :)

He is 31 years old and no, it is not too bad that I didn't marry him because I am not in love with him. I just like flirting with him but we r good friends. He told me that my brother, hubby and I are his good friends.

I just love cute men and flirting with them. :)

Hahaha :lol:

Shel - I think he's a gay man :dunno:

whoa.shel, you are right. he's a hottie boy! how old is he? he must be in 30's. shel, you look beautiful. sweet photo! thank you for sharing..

Thanks...seeing the pics of myself at Gally and at the bar, I never realized how big my clothes r getting....guess I will need to buy new clothes soon at the rate I am going with my weight loss..

Thanks...seeing the pics of myself at Gally and at the bar, I never realized how big my clothes r getting....guess I will need to buy new clothes soon at the rate I am going with my weight loss..

oh i forget to mention that you guys went to gally. wow gally campus has changes a lot since i left 1996. Campus look more nicer than before. ohhh Yes i did notice your clothes are getting loose. Congrats on your losing some pounds. i know it isn't easy to do that.

oh i forget to mention that you guys went to gally. wow gally campus has changes a lot since i left 1996. Campus look more nicer than before. ohhh Yes i did notice your clothes are getting loose. Congrats on your losing some pounds. i know it isn't easy to do that.

Are you saying that you have not been to the Gally campus since 1996?! :eek3:

I went there for the last time in October 2007 for my fraternity's 60th anniversary. Sure they went thru alot of transformation, but they looked so nice to me! There will be another series of transformation in next five to ten years only if they got enough fundings.

My brother goofing off in Gallaudet.

006-3.jpg

Our "suite" at Gallaudet...lol

022-1.jpg

Good view of the football game at Gally. :)

025-1.jpg

Hey!

Did you have any chance to eat my fraternity's famous bratwursts at the football game? :D

Are you saying that you have not been to the Gally campus since 1996?! :eek3:

I went there for the last time in October 2007 for my fraternity's 60th anniversary. Sure they went thru alot of transformation, but they looked so nice to me! There will be another series of transformation in next five to ten years only ig they got enough fundings.

1999. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back