Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
28inww7.jpg

Need I say more?

Last edited:
I had to dig for these... I'm not usually in too many pics. I'm usually taking the pics, because I don't like how I look in pics. :giggle:

5gen_dec07.JPG

from Christmas '07 - 5 direct generations together. L to R: my granddaughter (now 3 yrs old), my oldest son, Me, my mother, my maternal grandmother (who is now 90 I believe). She's become very HOH but knows no sign language... just tries to read lips I guess. She's a pistol! :P

jonas_feb09.JPG

from Feb '09 - My daughter is a huge Jonas Brothers fan, so we went to see their movie. We also went to their concert last month. Mucho fun!!

deaf-pizza-night_may09.bmp

from May(?) '09 - Deaf Pizza Day. My first Deaf event that I attended. I'm in the pink shirt (in case you couldn't tell. lol) :P It was such fun!

God Bless!

Link works perfectly for me Frisky :cool2:

btw that's one cool way of photo-shopping pics :giggle:

Thanks, Ms. Bucket. :wave:

Frisky Feline, you need to up load a pic to a site like Photobucket and then put the URL in at the link. I think that posting a pic on AD and then using the URL will work, too. I hope that makes sense. Hard for me to explain how to use the computer.

Hutt5asl got to see the Jonas Brothers. My kid loves their Disney show so I'm familiar with them, too. Is your family full of red heads or is that the lighting? One of my kids is a red head so I'm very partial to red heads. :aw:

yes... upload pic on a website like tinypic... and then copy paste that link (of the uploaded) pic into the URL part of the squirrel link... ;)

something along the line... ;)

Frisky Feline, you need to up load a pic to a site like Photobucket and then put the URL in at the link. I think that posting a pic on AD and then using the URL will work, too. I hope that makes sense. Hard for me to explain how to use the computer.

Thanks. i tried using imageshack.us but it didnt work. i can try use photobucket.com. but it said its out due to toooo many people use that one. lol. i did look at the random pictures. some photo are so hilarous.

Unfortunately I don't have recent pics of myself... I have a beautiful one though from the park right next to where I live... and I think the result is pretty nice :D On occasions you can see real squirrels bouncing about... but catching one on picture is rather difficult! Now I got my own special little treat :giggle:

aop1ty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back