Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photos! PowerON and you of ADers. :)

At least, you met one of the AD'er :)

Nathan, simpatico!

Nice picture, Nathan and PowerOn! :thumb:

Thanks everyone. I just realized that everyone want to know who I am and what I look like, this is my first pic in AD. We had some funs over there but he didn't have enough time to experience it longer and tour P.R because I was busy working. Sorry PowerOn. :(

Thanks everyone. I just realized that everyone want to know who I am and what I look like, this is my first pic in AD. We had some funs over there but he didn't have enough time to experience it longer and tour P.R because I was busy working. Sorry PowerOn. :(

Indeed and I will come back and take over PR as I'm their king. Kneel before PowerOn!

GREAT PICS, Poweron! You and Nathan look great and I can see both of you competing to take over PR!

Funny comments, Poweron. Made me laugh.

One of my good friends is flying to PR today with her two kids. She will stay there all summer...lucky b***Tch! Yeppers, she is a native of PR and her family lives there. She wanted me to come but I have to work. Maybe someday...she goes every other year. :hmm:

Cool! I am glad you and PowerOn got to know each other in person. It is really nice!!
Anyhoooo -- I plan to fly to Puerto Rico after I visit my oldest daughter this fall. My dad lives there. My brother and I will fly to visit him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back