Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
On October 10th, I'd went to check out the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum in Baltimore, "the birthplace of American railroading." This is supposed to be the original passenger car of the early railroad days.

On October 19th, I'd went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival. Running on weekends since the end of August, it was their last day. My first time going and it was fun. Here's me in the stocks.

WokamukaAngrySot.jpg

(Sot is a charge of being a drunk/lush for those not in the know!)

Good pictures. I am surprised by the passenger cars being so small. They look like stagecoach.

Pacific Grove!!! [butterfly town], yes, that place is so amazing when it is comes before winter time. Just perfect.

nice pics, OceanBlue7 [ahem, i missed y'all, dammit and Farmers sucks!]

Pacific Grove!!! [butterfly town], yes, that place is so amazing when it is comes before winter time. Just perfect.

nice pics, OceanBlue7 [ahem, i missed y'all, dammit and Farmers sucks!]

We are Famers :)

bookworm2.jpg

Haha, I'm "still red". Remind yourself to "never judge the book by its cover".

Hey, don't assume that I'm married. I just like wearing that ring on the particular finger. (...Though I wish I was. I'm such a hopeless romantic.) :giggle:

hey! don't hide behind the book! :mad2: lol

Wow wonderful pictures Oceanblue!!! I love the ocean!!! I wanna go there!!! I am glad you had so much fun there with Jolie. I will have to fly over there and see you one day!!! I will wear my jersey since you mentioned there was Patriots fan there!!!

LOL, looks like Sharky got owned! (j/k)

Glad that Jo and Sharkette had a blast! :D

Wow wonderful pictures Oceanblue!!! I love the ocean!!! I wanna go there!!! I am glad you had so much fun there with Jolie. I will have to fly over there and see you one day!!! I will wear my jersey since you mentioned there was Patriots fan there!!!

Yes, there was Patriot fans there :giggle: It would be nice to meet at Patriot nation :D

Farmers are in everywhere because they dont know how to be loyal to hometown. Sad.

Taken last night. Me on the left, Johnnie Walker on the right.

me_johnniewalker.jpg

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

still work out few time a week. on and off. :hmm: will post myself picture later. I m still very attraction from many women still flirting my body lol :naughty:

LOL, looks like Sharky got owned! (j/k)

Glad that Jo and Sharkette had a blast! :D

:giggle: Seq, me a sharkette? I did get a face painting of a pink shark and Jolie got flowers tried to convince her to get a shark too :D

haha, LOL! Hey pink shark, why dont you go over and play with that great ol shark will ya? *wink*

Newpicssept165.jpg

sorry for the huge pic!
i dunno how to make it smaller but anyway
this is a pic of a couple of aders and me
poprokzncoke99.... me... and TexanGuy!

YAY!

Looks like you guys were having fun, Violet! Nice picture.

:giggle: Seq, me a sharkette? I did get a face painting of a pink shark and Jolie got flowers tried to convince her to get a shark too :D

:lol:

Well, I just happen to think the flowers suited me better than the shark being painted on my face, haha. :P

Awesome, Violet!

It looks like you guys were having a blast.

Awesome, Violet!

It looks like you guys were having a blast.
Why thank you!
hahaha actually we were pretty bored :P but yea we were trying to be unbored by taking pics! we know how to have fun *sarcasm* hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back