Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
byrdie, did you pick tht name out as you may have been inspired by "The Birdcage" film (with Robin Williams) ?? just curious

Actually no--a friend of mine added the 'ie' to my last name and I been stuck with it ever since.

haha i'm sorry i had to

l_7585ef86c188230d220cfe89621f38f3.jpg

:laugh2: " A Princess in the City of Queens!" :laugh2:

I work for MAC cosmetics. It's a 'high end' make up store. I put make up on women all day :D

M·A·C Cosmetics

Damn it - I love MAC cosmetics but I really want a make up lesson - do they provide make up lessons without trying to do a sales pitch? I hate going into Nordstroms or Macys only to have ladies trying to sell make up to me by claiming that it would look good on me. Lord knows, I have too many pieces of makeup that makes me look like a clown after I buy them.

Any advice? Oh yeah - do a thread where we could do make up tips?

Heehee, I hate to be the bearer of unfortunate news, but she's a lesbian. But indeed, she is HAWT! :naughty:

Indeed if I happen to be a bi, I would dig her too! Unfortunately I am not but yes she would be the one I would chase if I m into women!

Damn it - I love MAC cosmetics but I really want a make up lesson - do they provide make up lessons without trying to do a sales pitch? I hate going into Nordstroms or Macys only to have ladies trying to sell make up to me by claiming that it would look good on me. Lord knows, I have too many pieces of makeup that makes me look like a clown after I buy them.

Any advice? Oh yeah - do a thread where we could do make up tips?

:laugh2:

Sooo many sexy people in this thread =)

And yeah Gemma, MAC has make up sessions but you have to be a member of mac pro to go to them. For the most part, anyways. Sometimes non-members get in.

What kinds of tips were you looking for?

Boy, he looks more like girl make-up very attractive :shock:

Sooo many sexy people in this thread =)

And yeah Gemma, MAC has make up sessions but you have to be a member of mac pro to go to them. For the most part, anyways. Sometimes non-members get in.

What kinds of tips were you looking for?

sexify me so I can get one of those princesses to take notice of me! :cool2:

and now AD I shall give you a fine example of how the male brain works.

Today's Lesson: Male Selective Hearing and Mental Comprehension 101

Note Gemma's post ~
Indeed if I happen to be a bi, I would dig her too! Unfortunately I am not but yes she would be the one I would chase if I m into women!

How my Male Selective Hearing and Mental Comprehension first viewed this post ~ (read bolded text only)
:wag:

after nearly having a heart attack, I return to reality, with this the true meaning of the Gemma's post and have the following emotion. :tears:

Now I experience the next male response:
Yes Shawn's friend is really HAWT :wag:

This concludes today's lesson... Have a nice day class :wave:

:naughty:

@Byrdie- There's two meanings for chicken hawk, right?

how old are you?, Scared_Silence

im 20 lol. i know i look young tho -.- i'll be 21 in feb XD
i gotta go cook for now. bbl
good day everyone

you look 20 to me scared silence. I look a lot younger than i actually am, go to my blog to see my picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back