pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an adorable couple! Does he have an older brother? :fingersx: (just joking but yes hes adorable as well as you!:giggle:)

LOL thanks... well he has an older brother but he lives in Peru :(... and he is not so cute as my hubby.... hehe just kidding!

newhair11.jpg

Like my new hairdo?

Umm, good looking and sexy hair. Look like you went travel back in 1970. :lol:

Me on graduation day. That day was great, the night even better from what I remember.

I will never ever have a bf..... this is a pic of me in 2005. I again gained a lot of weight since than.... mhmmmm
and as u see.. i wasnt thin then either

30april05-1-2.jpg

Maryland's Favorite Son

Baltimore celebrated Michael Phelps' homecoming yesterday. They'd had a parade and, at night, had a show at Fort McHenry - complete with fireworks.

I was there.

PhelpsHomecoming.jpg

I will never ever have a bf..... this is a pic of me in 2005. I again gained a lot of weight since than.... mhmmmm
aw don't be so negative on yourself. never say never, life is full of surprises when you see one! ;) red looks not too bad on you and me likelike your shoes!

30april05-1-2.jpg

You should never say never.

In life, the possibilities are always infinite.

[laughs] of course.

every ladies have dreamed to have a perfect prince who they can spend in her life to be with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back