pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jena, your fiancee is cute as well!!!

CrazyMeg, Beneto, Jake, and Authentic...greeaat pics! If I missed anyone..;sorry cuz I need to go thru the thread since I last saw it which was a while ago. :lol:

Juana..you and your hubby are a very good looking couple! Can I have your hubby? I always had a thing for Latino men. :giggle:

LOL thanks shel
I can't lend you my hubby but I can sell him to you... hihihi
:) just kidding of course!!!

2cn7dkh.jpg

with pink eyes for fun. LoL

intv7l.jpg

It's me!

Huh? Wait a min, u got confused me aren't u a girl? But the pic u look boy what's going on, u got 2 tricky pix?

Finally did it.....here are some friends and I after the Obama Rally. Windblown and tired, but happy!

I guess that the middle could be you because of your description in several posts in the past saying that you are small and thin... :D

I know your many posts and try to picture myself about you since your description about you.... Now I see you at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You look great....

I guess that the middle could be you because of your description in several posts in the past saying that you are small and thin... :D

I know your many posts and try to picture myself about you since your description about you.... Now I see you at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You look great....

Yep, that's me! Thank you, Leibling!:ty:

Hey Shel, your brother is HOT!!! Just wanted to add my 2 cents... Does he live in MD too??? If he's in New York, I know a great woman for him!

Jillio, Now it's nice to see the picture that fits your name! :giggle:

LovelyBlkGal - Great Picture!

Everyone else has great pictures too!

Hey Shel, your brother is HOT!!! Just wanted to add my 2 cents... Does he live in MD too??? If he's in New York, I know a great woman for him!

I have to agree with this. I was going to say something but I wasn't sure if you were an overprotective sister, Shel... :)

He is REALLY hot... and if you knew me, you'd know that I rarely call guys "really hot".

I have to agree with this. I was going to say something but I wasn't sure if you were an overprotective sister, Shel... :)

He is REALLY hot... and if you knew me, you'd know that I rarely call guys "really hot".

I thought so, too, but I was afraid that someone would call me a "dirty old woman" if I said so!:giggle:

Doubletrouble,...who is this lady! My brother is single. He is ready to settle down. Yes, he lives in MD.

Everyone, go ahead and call him hot...at Gally, I had over 100 women telling me that and now it is happening at my work and in the Deaf community in MD. Even my hearing neighbor whom I am becoming close too says the same thing and wants to hook him up with her friend.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back