pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlands - You almost resemble Robert Patrick - that bad-ass guy in Terminator 2

That's interesting that you consider me resembling Robert Patrick.. I know him in the movie.. he has blue eyes whereas I have green ones :D

vampy and riker, take the picture and go photoshop it a clevage! maria, you're natural beauty.

I'm with angel - minds inquiring - not myspace fan.

vampy and riker, take the picture and go photoshop it a clevage! maria, you're natural beauty.
I'm with angel - minds inquiring - not myspace fan.

Hahaha Thanks, girl ! It makes me think they are pervs or something. I better runnnnnn .......... :scatter:

Man in white :lol:, where is that taken at?...

I don't consider that as man in white. How about this?
That picture was taken in Franconia-Springfield Metro (It is on DC Metro map, and it is just right next to my luxury hi-rise apartment) :D

That picture was taken in Franconia-Springfield Metro (It is on DC Metro map, and it is just right next to my luxury hi-rise apartment) :D

What were you drinking? It looks good!

It looked like the Fort Toten Metro Station...oops!

picture0007zg7.jpg

yesterday's pic.

nice pictures everyone. :)

You got a hair cut, OldNavyGirl?

Very nice, you look almost like Don Johnson from TV show "Miami Vice".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back