pic of ur child

Here is my proud sons & 2 cats :ily:

Alan (8), Danny (11) & Sussi, cat (18) in study room last April 2004
sussi11.jpg

Danny (11) with his best friend played PS1 in TV room. (1st living room)
sussi3.jpg

Danny with 18 years old Sussi in his bedroom last summer 2004
sussi4.jpg

Alan with Sussi last June 2004
100_0333.jpg

Alan with Kim last August 2004
alankim1.jpg

Alan with Kim last August 2004
alankim.jpg

Last edited:
Katzie said:
My daughter AllyKat, now 1 years old. :D

Yes, your daughter is very beautiful like you, katize! She look soooo lovely on Xmas card which I got it few days after Xmas Day. Soooooo lovely!!!!! I look at those picture and read your lovely letter. :ty:

This is Jordan on Christmas Eve of 2004, My dad send me those pictures. I have more pictures of both of my boys Markus and Jordan would upload it on my computer soon from my digit camera. :)

Attachments

• Jordan.jpg
    Jordan.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Jordan2.jpg
    Jordan2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 33
Meg said:
Katzie, she is a lil beauty who clearly inhereited your beauty genes!!! I miss the times when my girls were toddlers - I think it was the best time ever for me but now my girls are tweens and I have to put up with their " attitude" or rolling eye syndrome.

Enjoy it while you can! Before you know it, your husband will have to purchase a shotgun and practice using it before her dates show up at your front door. ;)

:laugh2: Thanks hun! The year has gone by so fast and she has definitely grown a lot. I miss her being a newborn, but I'm having so much fun watching her learning new things. She amazes me and I'm very proud of her! Yeah, thanks for the reminder when she becomes a teenager. :Ohno: I was told that boys are much easier than girls. I'll make sure that Ally keeps her chasity belt on until she's 30. ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, your daughter is very beautiful like you, katize! She look soooo lovely on Xmas card which I got it few days after Xmas Day. Soooooo lovely!!!!! I look at those picture and read your lovely letter. :ty:
You're welcome dear! :D

Liebling:-))) said:

there was no QUOTE to click on your last thread.. so i am doing it in here..

your boys are cute!! :D

Cheri said:
This is Jordan on Christmas Eve of 2004, My dad send me those pictures. I have more pictures of both of my boys Markus and Jordan would upload it on my computer soon from my digit camera. :)

cute boys!! but which is which?? eh?

Got distracted earlier... I'm back!

Cheri, your son is very handsome. Does he look like you? I can see the resemblance with blonde hairs. ;)

Liebling, Alan and Danny are very handsome. Alan definitely looks so much like you! :eek: I'm sure danny looks a lot like his father. He is soo tan. :eek: Nice pictures!

Last edited:
Thanks Katzie :hug: Yes Jordan looks so much alike me, blonde, blue eyes Markus has brown hair, brown eyes I would have to post his picture some days soon when I get a chance. ;)

Your Daughter is just an adorable little girl. You sure lucky to have a girl, I always want a girl, but end up having two boys instead LOL!

Cheri said:
Thanks Katzie :hug: Yes Jordan looks so much alike me, blonde, blue eyes Markus has brown hair, brown eyes I would have to post his picture some days soon when I get a chance. ;)
Aww you're welcome! :hug: I look forward to seeing more pictures!

Your Daughter is just an adorable little girl. You sure lucky to have a girl, I always want a girl, but end up having two boys instead LOL!
Be blessed what you have. Boys are just as nice as girls, but I hear boys are a lot easier than girls. Oooooh.... I'm lucky? Well beware, my AllyKat has a German (daddy's) temper! :eek:

Markus and Jordan on first picture, Second picture is Jordan, Third picture are Markus and Jordan, Fourth picture are Jordan and Markus on Halloween Day I did both of their make-ups. :) Fifth picture is Jordan and ^Angel^'s little boy They were eating those cheese puffs hehehe... If you want to see a clear picture just click on the images It will pull up a big screen.

Attachments

• CIMG0147.JPG
    CIMG0147.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 34
  • CIMG0146.JPG
    CIMG0146.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 21
  • CIMG0137.JPG
    CIMG0137.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0153.JPG
    CIMG0153.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG0168.JPG
    CIMG0168.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Markus and Jordan, this was taken in Oct. of last year at the Red Wagon Farm, and Second picture is Jordan at our house.

Attachments

• CIMG0144.JPG
    CIMG0144.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG0133.JPG
    CIMG0133.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 21
Cheri said:
Markus and Jordan on first picture, Second picture is Jordan, Third picture are Markus and Jordan, Fourth picture are Jordan and Markus on Halloween Day I did both of their make-ups. :) Fifth picture is Jordan and Tyler (Which is ^Angel^'s little boy) They were eating those cheese puffs hehehe... If you want to see a clear picture just click on the images It will pull up a big screen.

awww!! :aw: cute boys!!

CrazyRedHeadWV --- OMG hes growing big.. and still handsome!! hehe

Katzie--- LOL.. that reminds me of my other 4 oldest when they were little, they hate santa.. that age.. lol.. yours so cute!!.. very good pics....

LIebling--- Wow.. your boys are handsome! hehe.. i want steal your black calico kitty .. :-p

Cheri.. aww.. I thought your boys are much older.. lol .. sorry .. :)

Cheri said:

Your son Jordan is sooooo cuteeeeee like you!!!!!!!!!! He´ll definitely is handsome when he grow bigger!

I cant wait to see the picture of your oldest son Markus.

I will add more Christmas pictures of my sons. The film is still in my camera.

Cheri said:
Markus and Jordan on first picture, Second picture is Jordan, Third picture are Markus and Jordan, Fourth picture are Jordan and Markus on Halloween Day I did both of their make-ups. :) Fifth picture is Jordan and Tyler (Which is ^Angel^'s little boy) They were eating those cheese puffs hehehe... If you want to see a clear picture just click on the images It will pull up a big screen.

Ohhhhh, I didnt see the picture of your oldest son as I quote your first pictures of Markus. I saw those pictures on 9 pages....

awwww, your boys are sooooo cute and blond like you!!!!!!! It look like that Tyler and Markus - same age?

Really cool and lovely pictures!!!!

Back