pic of ur child

Bullym0m said:
Meg, Beautiful background... where place you taking your girls at the beach w/mountian?
Ha ha.. what so cute you have beautiful puppy son... Adorable!

Cookie Monster said:
Gosh, 13 pages of cute babies and their expressions!!

Cute "button" noses and the affinity to take after parents' features..

Chris is definitely going to curse this thread when he gets home, he'll see me with a look on my face & he'll bolt for the car and never return. :P

Y'all have beautiful babies and *razzies* them for me!!

Liebling- Alan looks so much like you & Danny looks like Uwe.
Cheri & Angel- your boys have your "button" noses.
Katzie- AllyKat is a replica of you except for the hot-temper! I miss seeing her belly laughs. *sighs*
Bullymom- Gosh, your children are growing up so fast! Your daughter looks so much like you. (Tell DH to get a shotgun, pronto!) :P
GigglyGal- Marshalee and Allen look so alike and I just love how she sits so "purrty". *razzies* her for me, ta!
CrazyMomma- Kyler is growing up so fast and I love his expressions. He's never sure of what's going on and it's priceless!
Chellove- Your boys... :-o They look so much like you!!! Down to the smile and the hair colour!

All in all, everyone has to *razzies* their kids for me!

/ ::fuzzy warm feelings all over me!:: :P

Thanks Cookie Monster!!!!

Yes, Really she is much looks alike me.... and getting more growing and turns looks big broad.. *ahem* I'm not ready, she growing alike weed nearly TEEN!!!!
:thumb:

Meg, Thanks, I got it... Looks so fab!

Took this pic of my oldest a few days ago. Isnt she cute? :giggle: She started Fifth Grade today. :tears: I remember her being a tiny baby in my arms and here she is starting middle school!

Attachments

• Photo 73.jpg
    Photo 73.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
Cookie Monster said:
Gosh, 13 pages of cute babies and their expressions!!

Cute "button" noses and the affinity to take after parents' features..

Chris is definitely going to curse this thread when he gets home, he'll see me with a look on my face & he'll bolt for the car and never return. :P

Y'all have beautiful babies and *razzies* them for me!!

Liebling- Alan looks so much like you & Danny looks like Uwe.
Cheri & Angel- your boys have your "button" noses.
Katzie- AllyKat is a replica of you except for the hot-temper! I miss seeing her belly laughs. *sighs*
Bullymom- Gosh, your children are growing up so fast! Your daughter looks so much like you. (Tell DH to get a shotgun, pronto!) :P
GigglyGal- Marshalee and Allen look so alike and I just love how she sits so "purrty". *razzies* her for me, ta!
CrazyMomma- Kyler is growing up so fast and I love his expressions. He's never sure of what's going on and it's priceless!
Chellove- Your boys... :-o They look so much like you!!! Down to the smile and the hair colour!

All in all, everyone has to *razzies* their kids for me!

/ ::fuzzy warm feelings all over me!:: :P
:Oops: Thanks! Today my second boy is going to preschool for the first time. I'm nervous.
f29a2bc4.jpg

Last week, my oldest son went to school in 1st grade and he's doing fabulous!
f29a1e52.jpg

My baby boy will be all alone with me and Daddy. :giggle: Can't want to send him to preschool next year. :thumb:
f29a2f9e.jpg

Meg said:
Took this pic of my oldest a few days ago. Isnt she cute? :giggle: She started Fifth Grade today. :tears: I remember her being a tiny baby in my arms and here she is starting middle school!

Aww cute!!!

I can share the feeling about the tiny baby in the arms and within a blink of the eye, the tiny baby backtalks to you!! :shock: I have a Deaf niece & nephew as well as hearing nephews too. I had the luxury of watching them all grow up, help my sisters change diapers, bathe them & feed them and so on. It was a privilege for me that I treasure to my heart and "here" and "there" when the older ones "backtalks" to me. I do tell them I wish they were back in my arms as babies but I wouldn't literally ask for it because I adore the communication we have.

/:: gonna email to my parents and apologise for backtalking to them all those years!!::

See what you've started!!!!! :P

Here are the most recent pix of my boys. They're taken today. :thumb:

Attachments

• Our Boys.jpg
    Our Boys.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Our Laughing Baby.jpg
    Our Laughing Baby.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
Here is my little miracle, Kaitlyn. She is 19 months old. :)

Attachments

• Kaitlyn_Sept20_2005.JPG
    Kaitlyn_Sept20_2005.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
My son's name is TJ.. He is 6 yrs old and is in 1st grade .. :)

Attachments

• tjallsmile.jpg
    tjallsmile.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
Back