Pepsi's New Super Bowl Deaf Ad

Subject: Your protest against Pepsi for using signing Deaf people

So they showed Deaf people signing in their comercial, it's not a big deal. Seeing as how ASL is the primary language in the Deaf community, they didn't misrepresent Deaf people in any way. I don't know why you have your head up your arse, because none of the Deaf people I know were offended. Get over yourselves.

So they showed Deaf people signing in their comercial, it's not a big deal. Seeing as how ASL is the primary language in the Deaf community, they didn't misrepresent Deaf people in any way. I don't know why you have your head up your arse, because none of the Deaf people I know were offended. Get over yourselves.

WTG, MM! :h5:

The only reason I can think of to associate with an organization named after a man who practiced soft eugenics (based on flawed gentic theory, I might add) is that they agree in principle with his belief that deaf people (and in particular, signing deaf) are inferior. Scary, isn't it?

The irony is that AG Bell's last word is 'no' in sign language.

"FYI, one of two guys graduated from Clarke School for the Deaf in Northhampton, Mass in 1978. His name is Darren Therriault from Chicago. It will be the first time in history for Super Bowl to advertise a commercial with ASL and no sounds. It will be fun watching that ad on Feb. 3."

Heh! Heh! A Clarke graduate signing on a Pepsi commercial. Does AG Bell know of this???

The only reason I can think of to associate with an organization named after a man who practiced soft eugenics (based on flawed gentic theory, I might add) is that they agree in principle with his belief that deaf people (and in particular, signing deaf) are inferior. Scary, isn't it?

One more thing..... Why didn't AG Bell made sure that he didn't have any children as diabetes run in his family (AG and his father both had diabetes)???? Diabetes is sure not a sign of well-born (eugenic). Another irony to think about.

One more thing..... Why didn't AG Bell made sure that he didn't have any children as diabetes run in his family (AG and his father both had diabetes)???? Diabetes is sure not a sign of well-born (eugenic). Another irony to think about.

Really? Wow, then he should have been sterilized in the first place! Diabetes can cause death and illness whereas Deafness doesn't cause death or illness! How ironic, indeed!

Heh! Heh! A Clarke graduate signing on a Pepsi commercial. Does AG Bell know of this???

Maybe that's what promted AGBad to write that letter cuz it pissed them off to see that a CLarke graduate is using ASL not spoken speech. :roll:

Recently, Does Pepsi is listen or take AGBELL's side?

FUCK FUCK FUCK to AGBELL :madfawk:

Maybe that's what promted AGBad to write that letter cuz it pissed them off to see that a CLarke graduate is using ASL not spoken speech. :roll:

I hope buffalo didn't mention about me as CLARKE is my last name! :eek:

Last edited:
Back