People need to stop using too much toilet paper

lumbingmi

Reaction score
Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.
Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.

She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows.

The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting

Sheryl Crow
"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

Laurie David's husband, Seinfeld creator Larry David, also appeared.

Crow has also commented on her website about how she thinks paper napkins "represent the height of wastefulness".

She has designed a clothing line with what she calls a "dining sleeve".

The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe his or her mouth.

The shows involved a short set by the singer, a talk by David and segments of Al Gore's environmental film An Inconvenient Truth.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Crow calls for limit on loo paper

LOL I hope she s kidding as I know many people use more than 1 meter of toilet paper to wipe their asses.

To ban toliet paper? If so, how the hell we can clean our ass after we finished with number 2?

THEN that lady Cheryl Crow should be only given to use those and nothing else!
chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

OUCH! I don't want hurt myself! :lol:

Banning toilet paper is really stupid idea! How can we clean ourselves after we are done with bathroom? :werd:

THEN that lady Cheryl Crow should be only given to use those and nothing else!
chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

That's fucking not enough...

If no toliet paper then we are screwed up.

To ban toliet paper? If so, how the hell we can clean our ass after we finished with number 2?

Like my former roommate 20 yrs ago he'd wipe it on people's bath towels like he did to mine when we were outta paper. Yes he'd hang it back up on the towel rack for all to see and smell the fresh artwork on them.

Richard

LOL I hope she s kidding as I know many people use more than 1 meter of toilet paper to wipe their asses.
Hmm, I didn't read any where that she follows her own rule. Did she say?

If she does, don't shake hands with her.

And when I first saw a bidet in France in 79 in my hotel bathroom, I thought it was something erogenous.

Richard

:werd:

I remember the movie PCU where this guy hosted a party to raise money. He was charging people money per square of toilet paper. Heh!

Remma '3 seashells' in Demolition Man movie? lol that s pretty funny stuff.

Hmm, I didn't read any where that she follows her own rule. Did she say?

If she does, don't shake hands with her.

Yea you know how its with celebrity people. They love to get attention and want to do "good" for the environment. But in the end, they re nothing but hypocrites.

Not sure if it was a joke about Sheryl Crowe.... but I wouldn't shake her hand if it was true. Yeah like Kingofnoobs, it's all about public attention from celebrities.

I remember as a very young boy on the farm, we had an outhouse. We used to get a crate of peaches from our relatives in Florida every summer and back then peaches used to be individually wrapped in pink tissue paper. Guess where all that tissue paper went? Yup, to the outhouse! :giggle:

I remember as a very young boy on the farm, we had an outhouse. We used to get a crate of peaches from our relatives in Florida every summer and back then peaches used to be individually wrapped in pink tissue paper. Guess where all that tissue paper went? Yup, to the outhouse! :giggle:
:rofl:

That reminds me of one of my favorite pictures of Hubby as a small boy at his grandparents' lake house:

Attachments

• outhouse.jpg
    outhouse.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back