People need to stop using too much toilet paper

Japan don't really use much toliet paper, they got their high tech toliets to take care of that and just use one square to wipe it clean, that's it.

Sometimes at my work, they use up THREE rolls of toliet paper in one day for just one toliet and I refill them up. 2 adult bathrooms they use up about 5-6 rolls in one day.

Japan don't really use much toliet paper, they got their high tech toliets to take care of that and just use one square to wipe it clean, that's it....
Maybe they have tinier butts?

Japan don't really use much toliet paper, they got their high tech toliets to take care of that and just use one square to wipe it clean, that's it.

Sometimes at my work, they use up THREE rolls of toliet paper in one day for just one toliet and I refill them up. 2 adult bathrooms they use up about 5-6 rolls in one day.
Japan has a different kind of toilet. It's more of a hole in the floor and they squat to go doo-doo. I guess it's the position they use that leaves them "cleaner" than us Americans. ;)

THEN that lady Cheryl Crow should be only given to use those and nothing else!
chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

:eek2: I dont wanna have "Toliet Paper Shreed (sp?) Match" here :lol:

But then environmentalists will complain that it wastes too much water. :D
Yeah! Nothing is perfect. We try one thing, someone complains. We try something else, someone else complains.

:giggle: that reminds me of the movie called crocodile dude part 2... it was soo funny when I see his face wondering what the heck was that :)

Wendy

Vampy just remind me again...

Ohhhh yes I remember... I laughed... it's really funny... :rofl:

Omg, lol, yes I saw that comment on the April 20 Oprah Winfrey show where Sheryl and Laurie (she's Larry David’s wife--the guy who helped write Seinfeld’s "I can't spare a square" episode) were talking about toilet paper and using just a square. Has anyone really looked at how tiny a square of toilet paper is???? I suppose one could "dab" the pee from one's genitals, but definitely not when pooping and during a woman's period.

Both Sheryl and Laurie are definite hypocrites. Both own more than one big and fancy home that use up all that electricity, water, heat, and whatever. Remember Al Gore and his $30,000 a year utility bill? How about John Travolta and all his private planes? They're all the same, those big wig "tree huggers" celebrities that go around telling us common folk to use one square toilet paper when we go to the bathroom.

Sheryl's career doesn't come "green." She travels around in those big honking tour buses, not that biodiesel bus she just did the campus touring in. Her career came at the expense of a lot of natural resources. I don't see her CDs being put out on biodegradable CDs, putting concerts on in the dark so not to waste electricity, etc.

Laurie David herself has a private jet that she uses all the time to jet between her fancy homes on both the East and West coasts. She has been quoted “Yes, I take a private plane on holiday a couple of times a year, and I feel horribly guilty about it. I probably shouldn’t do it. But the truth is, I’m not perfect. This is not about perfection. I don’t expect anybody else to be perfect either." Well, duh, don't preach at us if you can't practice what you preach. :bowdown:

I remember when I was in Russia, they do not have the same kind of toilet papers. They have wax toilet papers. I would give them the grater rollers instead. :giggle:

I remember when I was in Russia, they do not have the same kind of toilet papers. They have wax toilet papers. I would give them the grater rollers instead. :giggle:

Wax toilet paper? You mean like the kind of wax paper we have for food? No way! :eek3:

Wax toilet paper? You mean like the kind of wax paper we have for food? No way! :eek3:

It's like 75% wax and 25% paper. I do not know why they make that way. Strange. Maybe, they are having stress in the cold weather, and they rub their ass too hard so that it would not bleed. uh? :dunno:

Back