Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches

I did make and eat that last night. It was the first time I tried it.

I thought it was great!:ty:

Yes, I did try it the first time with banana and was stuff :giggle:

:shock: Don't even have the appetite to taste it, much less know of any interest of it in Carolina. LOL

i LOVE peanut butter toast, grilled cheese and grilled cheese with bacon, but don't know what i'd think about peanut butter and bacon. that's a new one. hmmm.

Grilled cheese with bacon mmmmmmmm! that sound MUCH better than put PB on it! :lol:
i LOVE peanut butter toast, grilled cheese and grilled cheese with bacon, but don't know what i'd think about peanut butter and bacon. that's a new one. hmmm.

Ewww sounds nasty lol

definetly sounds like something that dogs would love to eat as combined together...beef jerky and peanut butter! lol

No thanks, I don't like peanut sandwich with bacon or banana.

Oh yes they're so good! In fact I'm thinking of making it for lunch today! :hmm:

Is this the kind of stuff Elvis was eating on the reg before he keeled over? :shock: Peanut butter, bacon and bananna sandwhiches...ick, sounds like the coronary special.

I forgot to mention, adding banana is also good. I know its very, very filling though warning eat it when your totally hungry. I don't make a habit of eating it everyday its okay to enjoy a one timer or two.

Yeah, I've ate Peanut Butter Sandwich with few slices of banana or few slices of apples on it. It's good but combining it with bacon is something new to me. It is definitely a tummy filler and I must add, Delicious too! :D

:lol: at whoever refused to try it and sorry for their loss and laughed at some comments above.

I would eat bacon in anything!!! Even with peanut butter, soooo yummy!!! But I never heard adding tomatoes to peanut butter... I did apple and peanut butter before. It is still so yummy!!! I am both peanut butter and bacon lover, that is why I always loved eating them.

I always loved BLT, adding mayo in just about anything, so why not peanut butter??? What a heck, give a try, even peanut butter with bacon was always a treat. :D

what? peanut butter and bacon sandwiches? never heard of it before.

of course, i've seen peanut butter with apple or banana slice or jelly jams.

as for me, i like peanut butter and blueberries/strawberry jam but not with cooked bacon. i would say that's odd. everyone (individual) has their own different taste. interesting.

well, cooked bacon is fatty. i don't eat bacon at all.

well, i had a chance to try this sandwich and let me say it was...interesting. i didn't like it at all and found it repulsive. to each their own, i guess!

I tried the PB and Bacon Sandwich yesterday. I thought I would be grossed out by it but to my surprise, I actually did like it and enjoyed it. It was filling and I felt full for the rest of the day. :)

Back