Patriot fans that NEVER leave

Great! You got my text msg :) I know , that made me think of your brother teasing you and more. Its ok, its only preseason, we have Sept 14th is our official regular season kick off and its around the corner :h5:

Last edited:
Laughed at Patsies for losing to the Bengals over a receiver's TD kick!!

Though preseason is not counted... still it pleased me at least. :lol:

Well it wasn't our Brady :D After one player slammed Brady, it made Coach Bill n' others nervous so they used the back up quarterbacks is what I found out and still haven't seen the game yet. I will pry watch it tmw to see what happened and how I feel about those rookies players, etc... After watching the Eagles vs Patriots game again, I was impressed with the new defense end #11. :D

Yep preseason doesn't count.

Soon enough the real season will start... there bound to be lots of questions... should be interesting...

Its still preseason and don't count. We need to sharpen those newbie QB's to help Brady and he's back:P

Its still preseason and don't count. We need to sharpen those newbie QB's to help Brady and he's back:P

Just love to mock (and hate) Patsies. lol

I was wondering as if Pats made a mistake trading Matt Cassell or not... though they get money value out of him to get others they needed... but let's say what if Brady get hurt once again... who is their second quarterback now?

Just love to mock (and hate) Patsies. lol

I was wondering as if Pats made a mistake trading Matt Cassell or not... though they get money value out of him to get others they needed... but let's say what if Brady get hurt once again... who is their second quarterback now?

I don't know if the Pat's made a mistake trading Cassell. I think the KC Chiefs offered him a great salary and he accepted.

In time, they will know when to put Brady in and out of the game to prevent him from injury. We can still do the job :)

.............I don't want the Patriots to win Super Bowl again, they had their chance. It is time for Cowboys to take chance and go to Super Bowl. :D

I think it's good that Matt Cassell gets the opportunity to expand his career with the chiefs.

Yep Patriots made a good choice to let Matt Cassel go :lol:

I cant wait till tmw night to see our Patriots against RedSkins!!! Go Pats!!!

Yes, the Redskin game hehehee Go Patriots!!!!

^Exactly, Brady -Moss will bring it on :D

Yes, I can't wait Monday, Sept. 14th whoohoo that's alway the day I start my study group :giggle: I will be studying and watching :lol:

NE Patriots host NY Giants its the last game of preseason and we get to watch them play in two weeks Buffalo Bills. Its a home game whoohoo!!! Go Patriots!

Patriots fan that will never leaves and that is me!!! Tedy Bruschi retires and I am still here to stay :lol:

Saw the game Patriots and New York Gaints on NFL Network since it wasn't on TV last night, great game!!!

Can't wait till two weeks for the first game against the Bills. Go Pats!!!

Count me in!!! ;)

I am a huge Patriots fan!!!
Go, go, go Patriots!!!

Welcome aboard Sosie :) Go Patriots

We have our first regular season game on Monday night whoohoo It will be an easy one , I am sure, they play against the Bills.

Back