Patriot fans that NEVER leave

It was a close game and OT. Its okay, we still got more games to go :) :h5: to my fellow Patriots

Seau or no Seau, the team won't go to the Super Bowl this season or next couple seasons. :D

Welcome back Patriot fans!! Its been a long await for the best season of all to start very soon! I am thrilled to see our Patriots rocking back into the NFL. I hope everyone had a great summer! Next week, two exciting things are happening. Well, really one bec our Patriots will face the Superbowl champion the Saints. Let's not get to edgy its only pre-season win or lose doesn't' matter. Second, thing, I am done with school that day :) I will not get a chance to see the first preseason game , I know someone will text me with updates:D

I am very excited for our kick off Sept 12 , we face the Bengals on our home field , we better win!!

Go PATRIOTS!!!

Welcome back Patriot fans!! Its been a long await for the best season of all to start very soon! I am thrilled to see our Patriots rocking back into the NFL. I hope everyone had a great summer! Next week, two exciting things are happening. Well, really one bec our Patriots will face the Superbowl champion the Saints. Let's not get to edgy its only pre-season win or lose doesn't' matter. Second, thing, I am done with school that day :) I will not get a chance to see the first preseason game , I know someone will text me with updates:D

I am very excited for our kick off Sept 12 , we face the Bengals on our home field , we better win!!

Go PATRIOTS!!!

Football started today...but first off I am so thrilled it is already starting and I cannot wait to see our Patriots playing with the Superbowl Champs, the Saints. And of course we kept that 18-0 alive in record. no one could take that.

Our Patriots, my sweet ex-linebacker Tedy Bruschi should be in Hall of Fame, setting good examples that he had retired starting of last season that he wanted to enjoy his family and life...after weeks of hearing Brett Farve not making up his own mind what he wanna do, till his foot doctor??? oh please...I have already said this before Donald Trump said he is FIRED!!! I hope he will be off the team...

And I am feeling sorry to hear that Broncos' Tebow got his new hairdo's. Glad it is not our Patriots...

And looking forward to the new season of our Patriots rocking our nation!!! GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!! :cool2:

Restless_Heart!! :hug: :hug: my Patriot sister!! I am so happy to see you back :hug: I can't wait either, good thing you get the football package whoohoo!!! See our men rock on the field as always. Good to see you back :)

Wirelessly posted

Hahah of course this thread is annoying bec you stepped into Patriot Nation :P

i predict that Patriots will be in first round of the playoffs and out.

We did well last night and beat the Superbowl Champs NO Saints hehe! I only saw the first quarter of the game for about 3 mins or so lol from what I saw, we looked great! We had some good passes and looked strong. Brady looks great as ever :) I am feeling good about the Patriots. We have our kick off Sept 12 can't wait!

Restless_Heart!! :hug: :hug: my Patriot sister!! I am so happy to see you back :hug: I can't wait either, good thing you get the football package whoohoo!!! See our men rock on the field as always. Good to see you back :)

Thank you Oceanblue7!!! It was awesome seeing our Tedy Bruschi too after the three-times SB champs, Patriots vs. SB champ, Saints game...Good to see how our players played. TY is out for the season but still great to have Julian Edelman played so well.

ugh, not again.. another annoying fan of Patriots.
*tries to shake hands* but wait!!! Never mind, not you!!! LOL...

Yeah lol

Colts fans that NEVER leave too - that includes ME! :D

Look forward to re-disappoint the Patsies on November 21st! (pffft lol)

You mean, wah wah Colts is back? Oh please...here is your box of tissues...and try rephrase the word, "re-disappoint."

We did well last night and beat the Superbowl Champs NO Saints hehe! I only saw the first quarter of the game for about 3 mins or so lol from what I saw, we looked great! We had some good passes and looked strong. Brady looks great as ever :) I am feeling good about the Patriots. We have our kick off Sept 12 can't wait!

Looking forward to see our Patriots in week 2. I wish it was on TV but I was watching Panthers vs Ravens. I saw Tedy Bruschi, the 3rd SB champs Bruschi!!! and the preveiws of games after the game. Really good to see Tom Brady. We sure have good players so far. Like Tedy said Edelman would be great for our Patriots as a good back up in case our Welker couldn't play...I do trust our Pats that they will do good this year...

GO PATRIOTS!!!

another annoying Patriots fan? not again [groan]

yes, i am NE Patriots hater.

Yes, she's my Patriot sister:P

RestlessHeart, I can't wait for Sept 12 that 's going to be our kick off for the season. We will be glued to the tv lol Perhaps, even doing our usual text messaging during the game :giggle: I hope we can see it not have the other annoying teams appear on our tv grrr We are heading for a good season, maybe, Tedy will appear at the sidelines :)

Back