Patriot fans that NEVER leave

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Its that time of year, hope everyone enjoyed their summer :) Now, we are back in gear with pre season coming up for everyone's favorite team including mine :) I am soo jazzed to see Brady back , it couldn't be NE Patriots w/out him :) I am ready for Thursday , Aug. 13, 2009 when they hit the field and Brady coming back after a long season of his absence. The only disappointment its the Philadelphia Eagles game blah! We have to wait for September 14th , a big welcome back for Brady to kick off the regular season right. Patriot fans are you ready????

Hey everyone! Its that time of year, hope everyone enjoyed their summer :) Now, we are back in gear with pre season coming up for everyone's favorite team including mine :) I am soo jazzed to see Brady back , it couldn't be NE Patriots w/out him :) I am ready for Thursday , Aug. 13, 2009 when they hit the field and Brady coming back after a long season of his absence. The only disappointment its the Philadelphia Eagles game blah! We have to wait for September 14th , a big welcome back for Brady to kick off the regular season right. Patriot fans are you ready????

:h5: Yes I am so ready!!! More than ever. Remember Ocean Tom Brady is not coming back, HE IS BACK!!!! He had came back long time ago, lol... I am so very excite more than ever to see him play again on the football feild. And in fact he looks hot than ever as before, lol...Yep a guy asked me if I wanna go see Eagles training camp with him on Aug 11th. I said who me?? Heck no!!! There is no way I will support any Eagles players haha...

Cheers to all Patriots fans. That is right I am one of the Patriots fans that NEVER leaves...

Yeah! Yeah! :h5:

We, Pats fans, are best fan based in this sport thread here! :yesway:

Hmm let's hope the Patriots fans dont foam all over their mouths for sure.. lol oh boy that ought to be interesting.. lol

Hope Brady get injuried once again!
icon_razz1.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm let's hope the Patriots fans dont foam all over their mouths for sure.. lol oh boy that ought to be interesting.. lol

I can wipe my foam on your new Goldeyes jersey:giggle::P kidding!

:H5: Max and Phillip!!!

Hey Patriots' fans I got to tell what I did...something crazy lol...I bought tickets to see Eagles vs. Patriots preseason game for this Thursday night. I CAN'T WAIT!!! A friend of mine whose is a Eagles fan and we were talking all morning about it...ahhh, we were crazy and say what the heck and we are going!!!! Heehee...:D

Why not, we all got to live a little and make it worthwhile to see the game. Of course it is a preseason game, so what, we need some warming up to do being the season starts...ahhh, Tedi Bruschi and Tom Brady, here I come!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

:H5: Max and Phillip!!!

Hey Patriots' fans I got to tell what I did...something crazy lol...I bought tickets to see Eagles vs. Patriots preseason game for this Thursday night. I CAN'T WAIT!!! A friend of mine whose is a Eagles fan and we were talking all morning about it...ahhh, we were crazy and say what the heck and we are going!!!! Heehee...:D

Why not, we all got to live a little and make it worthwhile to see the game. Of course it is a preseason game, so what, we need some warming up to do being the season starts...ahhh, Tedi Bruschi and Tom Brady, here I come!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Whoohoooo.. take me with you!!!! I am SCREAMING!!!!! I want to get a first glimpse at my Brady :D Lucky, lucky!!!!

Whoohoooo.. take me with you!!!! I am SCREAMING!!!!! I want to get a first glimpse at my Brady :D Lucky, lucky!!!!

I would love sneak you in!!! I never thought this was happening to see that I am seeing the real Patriots, a rematch of 2005 Superbowl with the Eagles :giggle:

I will keep Ocean post how it went. :D Just pray my cell don't die on me :giggle:

I would love sneak you in!!! I never thought this was happening to see that I am seeing the real Patriots, a rematch of 2005 Superbowl with the Eagles :giggle:

I will keep Ocean post how it went. :D Just pray my cell don't die on me :giggle:

Yes, just charge your cellphone hehe. You will have a great time :) I am sneaking in your purse lol

st.looooooooo rams...

Ooops wrong topic...

Anyways, Restless.. do have fun at that game and behave or the Philly fans will eat ya alive!!!! LOL

AHHHHH got my first pic tonight fresh from Philly and its looking great so far :)

Restless_heart is in contact with me from the game , we rock!! Go Patriots!

Thank you Sharky, I am well and alive...I do have fans saying nasty things to me and other Patriots fans. I went out to take a break buying drinks and a few Eagles fans talked to me :eek3: They were so nice to me and that did made my hubby real nervous lol. After we won the game, my hubby hid and put on a Phillies shirt in fear of other Eagles fans going after him LMAO!!!

Oceanblue7, I never imaged how AWESOME it was see the real Patriots. They are so much better than on TV!!! It was so great to see Tom Brady on the feild as you do see pictures on my facebook. Tom Brady did a good job. He played two quarters then the other quarterback in the other half. I was so relief that Cassel is not there. The first half there were so much thrilled, excitement till the other half after the news with Vicks, you could feel the tension among these Eagles fans. I don't blame them. But lucky it didn't go sour and ruin the game. Eagles hung on till they lost a feild goal and start leaving the game. We had a blast with a friend of mine that I havent seen in 30 years and with the game.

GO PATRIOTS!!! I can't wait for the real season and counting the WINS!!!

I know the feeling when I saw the Patriots (minus Brady) in San Diego, CA. It was soo much better than tv! I would love to see our guys at the best place in the world, Patriot Nation! We need to fly there one day and root good for our guys! Its a place we call , "Home Sweet Home":giggle: I am sure , we will both be happy campers at Patriot nation , we will cheer freely without any rival homes attacking us , this will be ALL Patriot 100% surrounded by other fellow Patriots :h5:

I know the feeling when I saw the Patriots (minus Brady) in San Diego, CA. It was soo much better than tv! I would love to see our guys at the best place in the world, Patriot Nation! We need to fly there one day and root good for our guys! Its a place we call , "Home Sweet Home":giggle: I am sure , we will both be happy campers at Patriot nation , we will cheer freely without any rival homes attacking us , this will be ALL Patriot 100% surrounded by other fellow Patriots :h5:

I just can't wait!!! Make sure we go like a day early or two so that way we can find our men in shopping center or hotels :) I am sending you the newspaper. I saved you one. It has Tom Brady in it.

Preseason Eagles Vs. Patriots replay will be on Thursday night at 1 pm in eastern time!!! I am gonna tape it :giggle: Because i was at the game and would love to see it again. Some I did missed.

Looking forward to Thursday game with Bills. Go Pats.

I just can't wait!!! Make sure we go like a day early or two so that way we can find our men in shopping center or hotels :) I am sending you the newspaper. I saved you one. It has Tom Brady in it.

Coolies, let me text you my new addy, ok?:ty::ty: That would be nice to see our men at the shopping center or hotel :)

Coolies, let me text you my new addy, ok?:ty::ty: That would be nice to see our men at the shopping center or hotel :)

I got your address :D I did tape the first two games. I saw the first one but not the second one yet. I saw online score because it wasnt on TV till 11 pm on NFL Network. I cant wait till Redskins vs. Patriots on August 28th. Me against my brother :D

Back