Patrick Swayze has died.

Aw, he will be greatly missed :( I like him in the North & South movie as well as Dirty Dancing.

RIP Patrick!

Aw, he will be greatly missed :( I like him in the North & South movie as well as Dirty Dancing.

RIP Patrick!

YES! North and South! It is one of my favorite mini-series of all time.

I am a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. Loved his movies, and always thought he was Hot!!

This is a very sad day indeed.

Rest in Peace. :(

Wow, No way?! :(

Patrick Swayze was my all-time favorite actor. I grew up watching him in his various films such as Road House, Black Dog, Ghost, Dirty Dancing, North & South, so and on. I'm deeply saddened by this.

I knew he was battling with pancreatic cancer for a while. Unfortunately, his body could not be able to battle it any longer.

Rest in Peace, Patrick Swazye.

Wowie, Patrick has died. Yeah I watched his old movie "Dirty Dancing". My BF and I went to see the re-make "Dirty Dancing" Musical show.

"Ghost" movie with Demi Moore & Whoopi Goldberg, One of the most tear-jerk movie ever.

Pancreatic cancer info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancreatic_cancer

I especially like his role in Red Dawn. WWWOOOOLLLLLVVVVEEEEERRRRRIIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!

That really sucks, he was awesome in Ghost! I also like him in Point Break, he will be missed!

Oh yeah, I just heard about it and I remember him in Dirty Dancing. My parents, my little sister and I even spent a weekend at the hotel where it was filmed years ago.

Pat will be missed.

oh nom nom nom, liked that ghost movie made in '90 - RIP patrick.

Back