Over from RNID

lisa1979

Reaction score
Yeah i did come over here from the RNID site, i still use that one but i thought i would give this a try as u all seem round about the same age, whereas on RNID they are all married and atad old shall i say. LOL

Anyways i am looking to make new friends, male or female about the same age as me(25)....... so hopefully i will soon.

Have fun and take care all!

Love Lisa. xx

Does that mean you have something against people who are married and over 30? :confused: I'm in my 30's and married. :P

BTW, what's RNID?

PurpleRose71 said:
Does that mean you have something against people who are married and over 30? :confused: I'm in my 30's and married. :P

BTW, what's RNID?

no not at all, i just wanted to find deaf friends more around my own age. :)

RNID stands for royal national institute for the deaf......

LIsa. xx

:wave: Lisa,

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with ADers! :)

lisa1979 said:
no not at all, i just wanted to find deaf friends more around my own age. :)

RNID stands for royal national institute for the deaf......

LIsa. xx

Okies! :) Welcome to AD, by the way! ;) Hope you like this site as much as I do!

PurpleRose71 said:

BTW, what's RNID?

I thought you were over 50

I'm 25 myself...and I'm married too...LOL. We get all kinds here, Lisa...but everyone is wonderful.

Hi again..i think i welcomed you before ..so hi again and welcome to Alldeaf.

mind BBNT -- he is kidding.... welcome to AD and enjoy the posting

:wave:welcome here and have fun then:wave:

FYI BNNT is only silly and love joke person!!!!! :P

hello, lisa. by the way, i am 27yrs and from greater manchester.age does not matter.

Hi Lisa. I am 25 myself and hoh. I know what you mean about RNID (a British site btw) I lurk there, and it seems like most of the people who post there are older people. Seems like a lot of those posters are the type who'd be SHHH(self-Help for hoh people) members in US. This is a wonderful forum for all us younguns, and has a great balance of all subjects. It's not "too Deaf" but neither is it all about ALDs, hearing aids and CIs.

Back