Votes: 14 43.8%
  • INSIDE, staying home!

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Partying here at my home!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Going out! Last year, I had a party at my place. Too much work to clean it all up..lol

I will be picking up my son in Sacramento, so it'll be 4 hours of avoiding the drunk drivers (very common in Chico apparently)... wow.. *dryly* sounds like a blast eh?

I hope my parents will watch the little fella (he sleeps at 8 pm anyways) so I can have a morning filled with lovely regrets *crosses fingers*

I will be picking up my son in Sacramento, so it'll be 4 hours of avoiding the drunk drivers (very common in Chico apparently)... wow.. *dryly* sounds like a blast eh?

I hope my parents will watch the little fella (he sleeps at 8 pm anyways) so I can have a morning filled with lovely regrets *crosses fingers*

be safe, jinxed

Like jiro mentioned, drive safe. Let's hope that your parents will watch watch the little man. *crosses fingers*

With the dog and the cat packed off on thursday to the care of my wonderful neighbour, then I will drive 1 hour to my best friend's house for dinner, there will be few people we know that are coming for nibbles and drinks, I am staying over night.

It's more of gathering than party.

All that depend on weather as my area is expecting rain and ice, UK is pants for gritting the roads so wouldn't risk it if it happens.

I vote to INSIDE, staying home for NYE for midnight. On New Year Day, I am going to the New Year Day Powwow to celebrate the First of January. We will do traditional dancing and then have some fun do traditional dancing games to play that will make us all laugh and happy. We always do that every year. In the other reservation, they will have New Year Eve Powwow on our island, but I don't want to go at night. :cool2:

I don't know what I will do.

I might go to someone's house and play games. :dunno:

I'm heading down to the Midlands again and we're supposed to be going to celebrate NY at the deaf club but my friend is currently ill so we might just stay in and get few friends over

I'm going to stay home and drink a bottle of red wine.

((Squeals)) Okay, so I have a babysitter for the night :)

I think I have been sober during ALL of the NYEs in my life, soooo... maybe I should break that 23 year streak? ((whistling))

((Squeals)) Okay, so I have a babysitter for the night :)

I think I have been sober during ALL of the NYEs in my life, soooo... maybe I should break that 23 year streak? ((whistling))

ha ha Let's hope that you don't get hangover the next day. o_O hehe

ha ha Let's hope that you don't get hangover the next day. o_O hehe

I rarely do, my friends drink half as much as I do and I'm still a hyperactive fool the next day while they're cringing at every quick movement :giggle:

I take full advantage of their grogginess, I'm a good pal eh?

Back